Junior Technical Project Manager
support our Project Managers in running various teams & ultimately lead projects at Nethermind
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for a Junior Technical Project Manager who will support our Project Managers in running various teams & ultimately lead projects at Nethermind. Work alongside some of the greatest minds in the blockchain ecosystem and build the future of Web3 together with us!
If you never stop thinking about how to optimise, align, structure, adjust and improve ways of working then we are onto something.
If you are passionate about the Ethereum ecosystem and understand what web3 is all about then we are getting closer.
If you understand the secrets that glue the best teams together and are ready to support others while gaining experience in Technical Project Management then we would love to talk to you!
- Excel in transparent and direct, yet professional communication
- Ensuring that projects receive maximum support & attention to deliver the best output possible
- Observe & report potential blockers & impediments to help create a work environment where teams can grow and strive
- Assist other Project Managers in project goal setting, planning, estimating, retrospectives, and backlog grooming meetings when needed
- Ensure that teams are engaged and consistently improving by providing a regular feedback loop
- Manage up to ensure the relevant people are always informed about key activities and developments in teams & projects
- Create a transparent way to follow the project updates and share reports with stakeholders
- Support & integrate interns within relevant teams, and promote your projects internally to increase intern inflow
- A great communicator & strong team player
- Willingness to learn & flexibility to adapt based on dynamic project needs
- Demonstrated ability of evidence-supported decision-making
- Basic knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Basic understanding of blockchain architecture, Web3 ecosystem, and main products across the industry (DeFi, Security, Infra, L2s, Meta + NFTs)
- Ability to grasp & research new concepts quickly to get up to speed with new projects
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
Would be beneficial if you have:
- Track record of working in software development
- Experience of working in a Web3 company or working on Web3 projects, especially within the Ethereum Ecosystem
- Understanding of Ethereum Roadmap
- Basic understanding of financial markets principles and / or infra management
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies & best practices
culture & perks
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.