Head of Strategic Finance
own the company's financial model, budgets and plans as well as evaluate new business initiatives and potential investments, including partnership deals
a month ago
Oops. In progress...
Doodles is looking for a talented finance executive to build, manage and lead Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). As Head of Strategic Finance, you’ll be playing a crucial role in owning the company's financial model, budgets and plans as well as evaluating new business initiatives and potential investments, including partnership deals. The day-to-day role includes partnership across Doodles functions and business lines to build business cases, develop capital allocation frameworks, and drive financial results.
The successful candidate is a highly driven detail-oriented leader who will play a key role in the design of key financial processes at Doodles. You flip easily between precision and managing details versus strategic and big-picture planning, and knowing what is needed when. As head of Finance & Operations, you will work closely with the senior leadership team and the Board of Directors and will report directly to the CEO.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as partners, advisors, outside counsel and regulatory governing bodies
- Manage strategic planning including financial modeling, P&L forecasting, target setting, and prioritization of strategic initiatives
- Develop sophisticated financial models, track, and analyze financial KPIs, monitor investment efficiency, guide investment decisions, and assess business risks
- Continuously improve operational efficiencies by building scalable processes
- Build and maintain relationships with internal parties and members of the organization; as well as understand the relationships and needs of external parties
- Partner with the CEO and senior leaders by providing financial leadership for business and strategic decision-making
- 8+ years of experience in financial planning preferably at a fast-growing, tech company
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, math, economics, business, engineering, or a related technical field
- Experience building and leading a high-performing team
- Expert at building complex financial models and working with large datasets
- Experience with Accounting and FP&A system implementation
- Ability to influence decisions at the highest level within a collaborative and team-centric culture
- Experience in the entertainment industry is preferred
- Willingness to work with uncertainties in a new, evolving industry
- Authorized to work in the United States
Culture & Perks
Doodles is here to inspire belief in the idea that anything is possible with the power of our imagination. Doodling can lead to some of life’s most meaningful moments. It can transport us to completely new realities. Our goal is to channel that energy into our work every single day.
Through web3 technology and universally loved art, Doodles has redefined what it means to be a world-class brand. We are seeking exceptional people to help us innovate, create and develop extraordinary products, experiences and stories.
Doodles is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone.
Doodles is here to color the world and show everyone that anything is possible with the power of their imagination. Already a leading native in Web3, Doodles’ mission is to redefine what it means to be a world class entertainment brand. From collectibles to music, gaming and more, Doodles develops the most joyful products and experiences in the world.
Are you ready to join the ever-expanding Doodles universe and lead with industry-changing innovation? It all starts with a doodle.