be responsible for end-to-end delivery - from ideation to shipping, then continued iteration
a month ago
Oops. In progress...
Doodles is looking for an experienced Product Manager to immerse millions of fans into our Web3 ecosystem. As a Doodles Product Manager, you’ll report to the Head of Product and be responsible for end-to-end delivery - from ideation to shipping, then continued iteration. You will help define our roadmap with your successful product learnings while leading a team of talented internal/external engineers and designers.
- Own the definition, strategy, and execution for your features or products
- Contribute to the product roadmap and its evolution
- Create engineering and design documentation to get your team on the same page with respect to business and end user goals
- Lead a small, cross-functional team and take end-to-end responsibility for your product’s execution
- Prioritize ruthlessly through leveraging user research and data/market analyses and making strong cases to internal stakeholders
- Develop go-to-market strategies collaborating with Partnerships, Marketing, and Leadership teams
- 4+ years end-to-end product management experience at high-growth tech companies building consumer products
- Excellent understanding of Web3 and its challenges with respect to user experience
- Proven track record leading/shipping with agile teams
- Ability to thrive in the scrappiness of an early-stage startup
- Ability to work with stakeholders across diverse internal teams responsible for art, design, engineering, and marketing
- Authorized to work in the United States
Culture & Perks
Doodles is here to inspire belief in the idea that anything is possible with the power of our imagination. Doodling can lead to some of life’s most meaningful moments. It can transport us to completely new realities. Our goal is to channel that energy into our work every single day.
Through web3 technology and universally loved art, Doodles has redefined what it means to be a world-class brand. We are seeking exceptional people to help us innovate, create and develop extraordinary products, experiences and stories.
Doodles is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone.
Doodles is here to color the world and show everyone that anything is possible with the power of their imagination. Already a leading native in Web3, Doodles’ mission is to redefine what it means to be a world class entertainment brand. From collectibles to music, gaming and more, Doodles develops the most joyful products and experiences in the world.
Are you ready to join the ever-expanding Doodles universe and lead with industry-changing innovation? It all starts with a doodle.