Senior Director of Engineering (Dapper Platform)
design, architect and build the next iteration of the Dapper Platform
2 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for a seasoned, world class Engineering Leader to help us design, architect and build the next iteration of the Dapper Platform. The Dapper platform is Dapper’s trusted gateway to your digital world and the easiest, most secure way to buy and store the digital assets we offer in our groundbreaking Flow blockchain games and apps.
The Dapper platform is more than just a wallet, it encompasses everything users and partners need to interact with our Flow blockchain. In this role you will have the opportunity to help us set the technical direction and execute on delivery in all areas of the product. This includes identity, custody, trust and safety, payments and developer experience. You lead one of the best, if not the best, team you’ve been a part of.
- Scale the Dapper Platform team by hiring additional Engineering Managers and Engineers
- Support and grow your Engineering Managers through coaching, mentorship and guidance. Set a technical strategy for the team and be an advocate for team technological choices
- Develop pillars of excellence within the Platform team, through ideation, strategy, planning and execution
- Establish a clearly documented service catalog across the platform team and provide clear KPIs for every product within this
- Management of high complexity of transactional scale in a high security ecosystem
- Augmenting a practice of ongoing operational excellence through the continuous systematic refinement of service offering performance
- 3+ years as a Director of Engineering, or higher.
- Experience supporting small teams and growing medium size teams.
- Experience in the above at a venture backed, high-growth company.
- Experience with supporting deeply technical teams.
- Understand latest technological trends and pros and cons around them.
- Proven record as both player and coach in agile environments
Culture & Perks
Dapper Labs is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move and we believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.