build scalable software following industry best-practices for testing, security and user experience
3 months ago
We are always on the lookout for software engineers who demonstrate a continuing drive towards technical excellence both in and outside of work. Folks who have built a startup-MVP, continue to tinker on a passion-project, make Open Source contributions in their spare time, lead a developer meet-up or just like to hang out in hackerspaces or technical meetup communities will feel right at home on our team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will report to the Head of Engineering and will work closely with Product Designers, Product Managers and the Software Engineers within your team to build scalable software following industry best-practices for testing, security and user experience.
- The overall platform’s infrastructure and associated systems in terms of performance, availability, scalability and security
- Cloud environment administration (Google Cloud)
- Handle application release management, infrastructure provisioning and deployment
- Monitor and Report on the Production platform
- Own the Escalation process
- Analyze log files and identify root causes for Infrastructure or Application problems
- Work with internal teams and strategic vendors to implement fixes in Production
- Pro-actively identify infrastructure improvements
We look for an experienced, no-nonsense, hands-on DevOps Engineer who is:
- Solid understanding of English (written and oral)
- Experience managing applications in a cloud-based environment like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Solid scripting ability in any of BASH, Python, Ruby etc.
- Experience in working with containerised workloads (Docker)
- Experience in managing a Kubernetes cluster
- Broad domain knowledge of networks, systems administration and network security
- Either a Bachelors or Diploma in Computer Science or demonstrable skill and experience in the relevant subjects
- Able to communicate complex concepts clearly
- A hunger for knowledge, discovery and learning new things
- A preference for persuading others through calm, respectful, rational argument
- An acknowledgement that we can always do better, and a willingness to keep seeking that better way of doing things
Nice To Have
- Some experience with release management;
- Experience with a web monitoring platform e.g. AppDynamics or DynaTrace
imToken, a Series-B blockchain technology company headquartered in Singapore, is inspired to make digital life equally accessible to everyone, and we are committed to creating digital wallets that are simple to use, safe and secure for every user.
Since its founding in 2016, imToken has served over 14 million users in more than 150 countries worldwide. Currently imToken supports the management of multi chains, decentralized exchange and DApp browser. In 2020, we established imToken Labs to continue to explore and apply cutting-edge blockchain technologies to drive innovation and growth of imToken in the global marketplace.
A blockchain is only valuable when the nodes are connected. We look for people who are fast learners, self-motivated and value teamwork regardless of role or team. imToken welcomes everyone who joins imToken to bring their unique talents to the team and make the blockchain different!
Oops. In progress...