Senior DevOps Engineer
architect infrastructure and deploy production systems for the entire technology stack of Fuel
type of job
a month ago
Wow, it’s unique
Oops. In progress...
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be working at the bleeding edge of blockchain scalability R&D, architecting infrastructure and deploying production systems for the entire technology stack of Fuel.
- 3+ years experience in a DevOps role
- 3+ years experience in Python or JS
- 1+ year experience in Rust
- Experience with cloud platforms, primarily AWS, GCP and Digital Ocean
- Experience working with automation tools like Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform
- Experience with deploying and maintaining full nodes in production environments, with CI/CD in mind to support multiple environments and networks
- Experience with configuration management system such as Ansible
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring tools like fluentd, Elasticsearch & Jaeger
- Native level proficiency in written and oral English
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience working remotely in a globally distributed team
- Experience using languages such as Go, C, TypeScript and Solidity
- Experience using web3 technologies such as web3.js or ethers.js.
- Experience managing and orchestrating production-scale blockchain node clients
- Experience setting up node / validator infrastructure
- Experience with micro service architecture
- Experience managing and reviewing security audits
- Experience developing or designing P2P distributed systems
- Experience with financial systems or other high security services
- Consuming and contributing to open source codebases
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum, CI/CD, TDD, Paired Programming, Gitflow)
- Background in philosophy
Fuel Labs Inc. is building Fuel, the fastest execution layer for the modular blockchain stack, delivering maximum security and the highest flexible throughput for decentralized applications.
detailsFuel Labs is building Fuel, the fastest modular execution layer (Sway Language)