deliver new software in Rust and TypeScript and deploy it to AWS, CloudFlare, and others
3 months ago
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our Cloud team which is responsible for the entire backend at WalletConnect. As a member of the Cloud team you will deliver new software in Rust and TypeScript and deploy it to AWS, CloudFlare, and others. You will instrument and operate the software using Prometheus, Grafana, and Opsgenie.
You, in tandem with your teammates, will be in charge of maintaining the system. You will write proposals for new features, apps, and bug fixes and present those proposals to your team mates, across teams, or the entire company depending on the scope.
- Conceptualize new features and share your ideas concisely in written form and collect peer feedback
- Write new and improve existing software in Rust, Typescript, and Go
- Build and deploy infrastructure using Terraform/AWS/Grafana/Opsgenie/Prometheus
- Plan and implement metrics/monitors and operate the Cloud team’s services
- Experience in Rust is a must, TypeScript/Python experience is a plus
- Strong AWS (or other cloud provider) experience and Terraform/CDK/equivalent is a plus
- Experience in monitoring: Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, Datadog, or other
- SQL skills (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Solid Linux and networking skills
- Demonstrated experience with managing production services
Culture & Perks
- Fully remote position
- Competitive salary
- Remote work allowance
- Company equity
- Token offering
New York, United States - Remote
WalletConnect is the web3 communications protocol. Since our founding in 2018, we have empowered endless connections between wallets and apps, linking the web3 ecosystem together and fueling brand-new user experiences.
We began with a single API and are now pushing the boundaries of wallet technology to build up a suite of APIs, all with our signature agnosticism (any wallet, any app, any chain). In March 2022, we raised our $11M Series A from USV, 1kx, Coinbase and other leading investors, and are looking to grow.
Oops. In progress...