shape the company, its visual language and design culture
a month ago
Oops. In progress...
At WalletConnect we're looking for a second designer to join the team! This is a unique opportunity to land a job where both your input and output are critical in shaping the company, its visual language and design culture. We're looking for visual designers, people with strong hands-on experience who live and breathe communicating with visuals, animation and type. This is a full-time position.
- Create visuals across all mediums and touchpoints: social, editorial, interfaces and print
- Shape our brand and marketing output
- Maintain and enforce brand guidelines
- Explain various concepts via motion design and storytelling
- Participate in building design culture
- Analyze and create vibes
- Have an online portfolio of visual design work that illustrates their critical thinking, craftsmanship, experience and style
- Conceptualize and illustrate project briefs from multiple stakeholders: marketing, product, engineering
- Display excellence in typography, color, layout, art direction and graphic design
- Fluent in motion design work
- Experienced or willing to learn 3D. We use 3D as the main building block of all visual communication and you will be expected to build upon that foundation
- Experienced working with print. Our team frequently participates in live events and needs to dress to impress
- Proficient in English across written and verbal communication. You will be required to think and work with copy
- Creative problem solver. Thinks outside the box and isn't afraid to be bold or fail.
- Ability to manage your own work
Nice to haves
- You went down the web3 rabbit hole and _actively_ participate in the space and ecosystem
- Enjoy designing for technical content and audience
- Experienced in digital product design
- Experienced with copywriting. You use language as well as you wield the pen tool
Culture & Perks
- Fully remote position with quarterly team offsites and budget for your home office or work environment
- Ability to travel and join other team members during ETH Global events
- Competitive Salary
- Company Equity
- Token offering
- Work in your own location and schedule as long as we have a few hours of overlap in CEST timezone
WalletConnect is the web3 communications protocol. Since our founding in 2018, we have empowered endless connections between wallets and apps, linking the web3 ecosystem together and fueling brand-new user experiences.
We began with a single API and are now pushing the boundaries of wallet technology to build up a suite of APIs, all with our signature agnosticism (any wallet, any app, any chain). In March 2022, we raised our $11M Series A from USV, 1kx, Coinbase and other leading investors, and are looking to grow.