3 months ago
- Read and understand a protocol specification and be able to break it into issues and turn it into code
- Refactor and improve existing features in the client
- Ensure the client stays compatible with the other client implementations
- Develop and publish helper packages on NPM for blockchain JS libraries
- Experience with Websocket APIs and JSON-RPC protocol
Nice to have
- Experience with blockchain protocols, whether it be usage of a blockchain API, knowledge of how a blockchain operates, or any other experience
- Experience with blockchain-related libraries, such as Web3.js and/or Ethers.js
- Experience with documenting a large codebase, both for internal and user-facing components
- Familiarity with open-source software principles
- Experience writing software from a technical specification or a reference implementation
- Experience with building and publishing npm libraries (we use Webpack / Rollup)
Culture & Perks
- Fully remote position
- Competitive salary
- Remote work allowance
- Company equity
- Token offering
New York, United States - Remote
WalletConnect is the web3 communications protocol. Since our founding in 2018, we have empowered endless connections between wallets and apps, linking the web3 ecosystem together and fueling brand-new user experiences.
We began with a single API and are now pushing the boundaries of wallet technology to build up a suite of APIs, all with our signature agnosticism (any wallet, any app, any chain). In March 2022, we raised our $11M Series A from USV, 1kx, Coinbase and other leading investors, and are looking to grow.
Oops. In progress...