develop animations and game flow for our Phaser based game
3 months ago
Are you a talented gameplay programmer looking for a new challenge? Bring your talents to Pixelcraft Studios! We are a fully remote dev house dedicated to delivering an entirely on-chain gaming experience for the Aavegotchi fan base.
In this role, you’ll be developing animations and game flow for our Phaser based game. Joining our merry band of devs is a great opportunity for personal growth while also directly contributing to the important web3 revolution already underway.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Have immediate impact with freedom to contribute in significant ways
- Collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the blockchain space
- Work with an international team in delivering a first-of-its-kind game experience
- Work closely with the Design team to bring ideas and gameplay features into the game
- Programming content like player movement, animation, weapons, user interface, and scripting
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Minimum of 3 years working in the video game industry
- Strong math skills
- Possesses the ability and drive to contribute and advance all aspects of a game
- You re a creative person with natural problem-solving skills. We also highly value effective communicators with optimistic attitudes
- Experience delivering at least one AAA title is a big plus
Culture & Perks
- Competitive salary
- A flexible, fully remote working arrangement
- A friendly team and work environment
Pixelcraft Studios is the game development team creating Aavegotchi, the groundbreaking DeFi x NFT crypto pets experience where participants have complete ownership of all in-game assets.
Oops. In progress...