Blockchain Escrow Lead
handle Escrow products from concept to launch
3 months ago
A key use case of Kleros are Escrow systems. When using an escrow, a buyer paying for goods or services put the cryptoassets in a smart contract. If everything goes right, the buyer can easily unlock the funds for the seller. However in case of disagreement between the buyer and seller (ex: on the quality of the good or service), a dispute can be created and the arbitrator (in our case the Kleros system) will decide who should get the funds.
There is already a Kleros escrow https://escrow.kleros.io/ where parties can create escrow contracts. In order to increase usage, we will allow marketplaces to automatically make their users use escrowed transaction.
As Escrow lead, you will be handling Escrow products from concept to launch.
- Identify Escrow use cases which could benefit from the use of Kleros either with potential partners or as standalone projects
- If need be, leverage the adequate channels to reach these organizations and start partnership/integration conversations
- Collaborate with the CTO and cryptoeconomic researchers in the design of the economic incentives of the system
- Collaborate with the UX/UI designer to develop user interfaces
- Collaborate with the technical team to develop the product
- Make educational presentations at trade shows and conferences
- Collaborate with Kleros’ marketing and communications team to coordinate PR, social media and marketing around the product
- Troubleshoot problems in implementation done in users, making sure that the solution works successfully after implemented
- Knownledge of blockchain and blockchain culture
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new technologies, languages and concepts to cope with the fast developments in the blockchain space
- High problem solving skills, including the ability to listen to the user’s concerns, and propose solutions
- Ability to educate potential partners and the general audience about Kleros
- Good oral, written, presentation and public speaking skills in English
- Ability to work remotely, autonomously and take initiatives
- Degree(s) (or other kind of formation) in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Management and Systems, Innovation, Project Management, Product Development or related field
- Experience in business development
- Experience in the blockchain industry, legal industry or online dispute resolution
- Knowledge in design thinking and lean startup techniques
Culture & Perks
We are a cross-discipline and international team passionate about blockchain and its potential to transform law and governance.
- Most of the compensation (2/3) is labelled in fiat and paid in crypto
- The remaining (1/3) is labelled in PNK vested over 3 years with a 1 year cliff ensuring you get a stake in the project
- We are a cooperative, so as a worker you own part of the company and get voting rights
Kleros is an open source online dispute resolution protocol which uses blockchain and crowdsourcing to fairly adjudicate disputes. Development efforts are coordinated by Coopérative Kleros, a Société Coopérative d’Intérêt Collectif (SCIC) incorporated in France. All our research and code development are open source and free for anyone to use.
The Cooperative Kleros, the company that kickstarted the development of the Kleros protocol, is a widely recognized name in the blockchain and legaltech industries with a highly skilled engineering and research teams.
Oops. In progress...