understand the research publication in cryptography and implement the constructions in basic building blocks
3 months ago
Oops. In progress...
- Strong background in Math/Cryptography (e.g. Degrees of Math/Physics/Computer Science from elite universities, you should be able to understand the research publication in cryptography and implement the constructions in basic building blocks such as Ellipse Curves)
- Experience in state-of-art zero knowledge proof systems such as Groth16, Plonk, Halo2, Nova
- Experience in implementing cryptographic constructions and familiar with various common attacks
- Proficient in C/C++/Rust
- Excellent oral English and communication skill
- Have passion in Web3 industry
- Extreme ownership mentality - able to take responsibilities and ship secure code in a timely manner
Good to have
- Speciality in elliptic curve cryptography
- Speciality in zero-knowledge proof systems and multi-party computation
- Publications in top tier cryptography or security conference such as Crypto/EuroCrypto/Financial Crypto/CCS/Usenix Security
Culture & Perks
p0xeidon labs is comprised of a diverse and global group of core contributors. We offer a friendly, flexible work environment that provides full-remote opportunities. Our team is full of bright and motivated minds. Despite our geographical diversity, we host events both virtual and physical to promote a strong culture. We also pride ourselves on our ability to move fast as a cohesive team.
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Token allocation
- Inclusive team
- Education opportunites
- Conference travel
- Many other benefits!
p0xeidon labs, a group developing technologies behind projects including Manta Network, delivers privacy for web3 applications and decentralized assets through use of zero-knowledge proofs.
The project is built in accordance with first principles, by applying cutting-edge cryptographic constructions such as zkSNARKs to design and deploy protocols with high performance and strong privacy/security guarantees.
Manta Network is supported by leading investors including Polychain, Multicoin, Binance, CoinFund, and Parafi. The founding team has extensive experience in the blockchain space and come from educational institutions including Harvard and MIT, and leading web3 projects such as Algorand.
If you are excited about building privacy-preserving solutions using zero-knowledge proofs, building blockchain applications, or learning about Polkadot ecosystems, then we want to hear from you.