Senior Marketing and Community Leader
be responsible for positioning Axelar as the go-to network for cross-chain communication
3 months ago
As Community and Marketing Leader you will be responsible for positioning Axelar as the go-to network for cross-chain communication. You will lead a team that drives the promotion and amplification of the Axelar brand through news media, social, community engagement, events, partnerships, and other channels. You will also represent Axelar to the media and Web3 community and need excellent presentation skills.
- Work directly with founders and internal teams on developing key marketing initiatives
- Lead multi-channel marketing campaign planning (Social, Content, Community, Media, etc.)
- Directly manage internal marketing and content teams
- Create and deliver upon measurable marketing metrics
- Deliver post-campaign reporting and optimization strategies
- Work with the business development team and external partners to ensure the product is being effectively communicated to customers and the community through marketing efforts
- Represent Axelar at global blockchain events
- A track record of high-impact success in blockchain projects.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Web3
- Understanding of marketing and partnerships for open-source platforms
- Strong communication skills with a keen sense for asynchronous communication
- Articulate and well-accustomed to communicating directly with clients and partners
- Collaborate effectively with a global cross-functional team
- Familiarity working across diverse marketing media
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Disciplined and persuasive in news media interviews and pitches
- Skilled public speaker and presenter
- Personally active on social channels
- Global marketing experience is a plus
- Intuition for a balance of brand-building and performance-driven tactics
Culture & Perks
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world
- The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol
- Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase
- Build the foundations of blockchain protocols that will have a place in the history books
San Francisco, United States - Remote
Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication for Web3. Our infrastructure enables dApp users to interact with any asset or application, on any chain, with one click. Axelar is a blockchain that connects blockchains, enabling universal Web3 interoperability. The network is secured using proof-of-stake consensus, and messages are routed and translated using permissionless protocols. Axelar is like Stripe for Web3.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot and Terra. Axelar’s co-founders are founding team members of Algorand and award-winning graduates of MIT, where they received notable recognition as part of their graduate studies.
Since the start of the year, the Axelar Network processed >$1.5B in cross-chain volume, connected 27 chains, and hundreds of developers are building around the stack.
Oops. In progress...