Business Development Manager
develop an active and prosperous ecosystem of value creation on the Aleo network
4 weeks ago
Oops. In progress...
Aleo is looking for a business development manager who will be responsible for developing an active and prosperous ecosystem of value creation on the Aleo network. You will work closely with our Head of Growth, as well as other cross-functional team members, to support existing projects within the Aleo ecosystem. You will also help source and work directly with prospective community members and other partners to get more teams building and using applications on Aleo.
We are actively looking for individuals who can help us grow our DeFi, Gaming/NFT, Identity, Machine Learning, DAO and Institutional/Infrastructure communities!
- Identify, source and support developers and other partners that want to build on Aleo
- Work with existing ecosystem projects and partners to help them achieve their goals
- Co-management of the Aleo Community Grants Program
- Help draft grant RFPs and partnership proposals
- Co-manage our business development pipeline and CRM processes
- Structure collaborations between Aleo and prospective projects
- Be a liaison for projects to feel supported with any obstacles they face
- Define strategic priorities and OKRs for yourself and our growing team
- Be an advocate for the Aleo ecosystem and work with product, marketing, and engineering teams to help drive use cases and partnership opportunities
- Individuals who are self-starters, have an entrepreneurial mindset and hungry to learn
- Fundamental understanding of blockchain and zero-knowledge technology
- Ability to comprehend technical concepts to work closely with partners/builders
- Strong verbal, writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with the existing privacy/zero-knowledge landscape
Nice to Haves:
- Brings existing Web3 and crypto relationships/connections
- Multiple years of experience in sales or other type of business development roles
- Basic level background knowledge in general computer science and/or cryptography
Compensation & Benefits
- $70,000 to $140,000 plus an equity package — determined through the interview process after a review of experience, knowledge, skills, as well as alignment with market data
- Monthly budget for expenses relating to working in a remote environment (home office set up & supplies, transportation, fitness & personal well-being, continued learning, etc.)
- Comprehensive, top-tier healthcare coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Ability to attend major industry conferences and global events at the company’s expense
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
Hybrid / New York, NY
Aleo is building the world's leading developer platform for private applications. With our vocal advocacy for privacy tech in the blockchain ecosystem, we are playing a major part in mainstream awareness and industry adoption of privacy-preserving technologies. We are proud to offer a platform of services that exemplify privacy tech in web applications, increasing digital freedom and access around the world.