Senior Systems Analyst, Finance
be responsible for design, implementation, and administration of our Finance & Accounting systems ecosystem
3 months ago
The Business Technology (BizTech) team at Chainalysis creates intuitive, scalable, and secure technology experiences that accelerate Chainalysis’ growth and empower our employees to do their best work.
The Senior Finance Systems Analyst at Chainalysis will play a vital role with design, implementation, and administration of our Finance & Accounting systems ecosystem.
Individuals who will excel in this role are able to develop a clear architecture across multiple systems, design and implement new systems and integrations, all while creating the best possible user experiences for employees at Chainalysis. They develop strong relationships with our business partners, from the executives who lead the Finance & Accounting team through the operational stakeholders who they are building key company processes with. The ideal candidate for this role leads with people first - whether that means a focus on the user experiences that we are crafting or the relationships they are building with their peers and business partners.
- Provide intuitive technology experiences to our employees through technical and business process improvements, and to our partners through your strategic collaboration
- Partner with your peers in the Finance & Accounting teams, as well as the Financial Systems Manager you have participated with the Finance & Accounting roadmap that balances our needs for scale, a high bar for user experience, and the security of the company
- Assist with mapping out new O2C process and implement in to Netsuite as well as research on new billing automation module
- Work closely with Financial Systems Manager and with BizTech and across the company, you have participated in the architecture and technology choices critical to successful delivery by our Finance & Accounting business partners
- In collaboration with the Financial Systems Manager, you have defined and put into use business systems best practices that will help us build the seamless user experiences that will also scale with the company and keep our data and systems secure
- Experience that shows a history of demonstrating and encouraging adaptability, resilience, and diversity across the teams you are a part of
- Advanced experience designing, configuring and testing NetSuite OneWorld, Adaptive, Coupa, Floqast, or Workday in an international subsidiary environment
- Proficiency in integration tools (iPaaS/ETL) such as Workato (preferred), Boomi, Mulesoft or Celigo
- Advance-level knowledge of NS SuiteScript, SQL and XML coding
- Experience with the following NS modules: ARM, FAM, Multi-Book, Electronic payments
- Experience with SOX compliance and SOD controls
- Understanding of consolidated financial statements such as P&L, Balance sheet and Cash Flows
Culture & Perks
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
- Base salary range for this role is $113,300 to $141,600 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role
- Parental Leave
- Crypto Education + Purchasing Perk
- 360 Wellness
- Professional Development
- Remote Benefits
- Days of Reflection
- Medical, Dental & Vision
New York City, New York | San Francisco, California | Washington, D.C
Chainalysis is the blockchain data platform. We provide data, software, services, and research to government agencies, exchanges, financial institutions, and insurance and cybersecurity companies in over 70 countries. Our data powers investigation, compliance, and market intelligence software that has been used to solve some of the world’s most high-profile criminal cases and grow consumer access to cryptocurrency safely.
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in.
The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Oops. In progress...