Talent Operations Program Manager
support the end-to-end recruiting process utilizing our data, tools, and systems
3 months ago
The Integration Engineer will design, build and maintain integrations and The Talent team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, building an inclusive environment, and providing a transparent culture that helps our employees run fast with all the correct information they need. Our job is to ensure Chainalysis has the right talent and framework to grow quickly and thoughtfully.
We are looking to bring on board a Talent Operations Program Manager to support the end-to-end recruiting process utilizing our data, tools, and systems. This role would be an excellent fit for a person who gets excited about organization, building out processes, and the ability to drive change management.
- Drive the TA strategy through continuous evaluation and research of mature and emerging TA systems and tools that support business objectives, improve employee and business performance, and incorporate new modern practices
- Serve as an expert with our main tech stack (Greenhouse, Gem, ModernLoop, Workday HRIS) and have developed relationships with the critical vendors to enhance our systems
- Liaise across various functions with internal and external stakeholders such as IT, Legal, Security, HR, Talent, & Finance to ensure the processes within the tools we’ve enabled are being utilized to their fullest potential
- Adapted a natural excitement to run change management and project management. You are the person to ultimately lead initiatives to identify and create solutions to scale TA processes globally. This could include: driving proactive, efficient operations, developing tools, creating templates, and presenting process documentation
- Can take existing programs and make them even better, and you can create programs from ideation
- Prior experience in talent management and/or operations working on programs/projects like Employee Referrals, Quarterly Business Reviews, process audits, Interviewer/Hiring Manager Enablement, etc.
- Ability to work in a global, scaling environment
- Excellent communication skills, being an expert in presenting and delivering data & processes to various stakeholders
- Natural data-driven curiously - you’ll be an expert in driving data and analytics to deliver best practices and process improvements
- Knowledge in a recruitment process utilizing Greenhouse or any ATS, and tools such as Gem, ModernLoop, HireVue, Textio, Workday, & GSuite
- Experience in ensuring all logistics within the recruitment process is running smoothly
Culture & Perks
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
- Base salary range for this role is $107K - $133K on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role
- Parental Leave
- Crypto Education + Purchasing Perk
- 360 Wellness
- Professional Development
- Remote Benefits
- Days of Reflection
- Medical, Dental & Vision
Chainalysis is the blockchain data platform. We provide data, software, services, and research to government agencies, exchanges, financial institutions, and insurance and cybersecurity companies in over 70 countries. Our data powers investigation, compliance, and market intelligence software that has been used to solve some of the world’s most high-profile criminal cases and grow consumer access to cryptocurrency safely.
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in.
The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Oops. In progress...