Senior Engineer, Frontend
work closely with designers to deliver the most effective tools and visualizations for cryptocurrency data and analytics
3 months ago
Chainalysis has become the leader in blockchain investigation and compliance software. Our products have built trust in blockchains by taking down terrorist financing campaigns, disrupting major ransomware operations, identifying the Twitter hackers, and more.
We are building the data platform for blockchain, cryptocurrency, and web3. We are looking for frontend engineers to contribute to this vision by owning the workflows powered by our best-in-class blockchain data set. They are deeply curious about the problems our users face and obsess over working closely with designers to deliver the most effective tools and visualizations for cryptocurrency data and analytics.
- Leverage the right mix of novel and tried and true front-end technologies to deliver best-in-class user experiences for our customers’ most sensitive workflows
- Build a dashboard or data visualization that displays a large amount of data in an intuitive way
- Build a high-availability, scalable API leveraging the most relevant services from AWS
- Improve our testing practices to ensure the highest quality code reaches our customers
- Design partners seek out your feedback and perspective on new features from the ideation phase through execution
- Debug production issues and participated in a blameless post-mortem process to make our systems stronger
- Experience shipping and iterating in close collaboration with design and product partners
- Experience in an environment leveraging cloud providers like AWS or GCP.
- You have mentored and/or led other engineers and love to teach and learn from others.
- Exposure to or interest in the cryptocurrency technology ecosystem
Culture & Perks
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
- Base salary range for this role is $133,700 to $167,100 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role
- Parental Leave
- Crypto Education + Purchasing Perk
- 360 Wellness
- Professional Development
- Remote Benefits
- Days of Reflection
- Medical, Dental & Vision
New York | California | Washington – Remote
Chainalysis is the blockchain data platform. We provide data, software, services, and research to government agencies, exchanges, financial institutions, and insurance and cybersecurity companies in over 70 countries. Our data powers investigation, compliance, and market intelligence software that has been used to solve some of the world’s most high-profile criminal cases and grow consumer access to cryptocurrency safely.
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in.
The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Oops. In progress...