Product Manager - Investigations
lead the implementation of our world class cryptocurrency software for cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and governments around the world
2 months ago
Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. We’re known for building trust in the cryptocurrency industry as the leading provider of software that enables government agencies and private sector businesses across the world to detect and prevent cryptocurrency crime and money laundering. Our work is only becoming more important as cryptocurrency enters the mainstream.
We are looking for a self-motivated product manager to lead the implementation of our world class cryptocurrency software for cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and governments around the world.
- Deeply understand our customers’ problems as they relate to cryptocurrency investigations and have translated these pain-points into customer facing solutions
- Work with developers and designers to build, develop, and execute on a product roadmap, defining and prioritizing features and requirements
- Set clear OKRs for the team, received buy-in from your stakeholders and started delivering against those OKRs. You understand the controllable inputs into the team’s OKRs
- Have a framework for prioritization between various customer requests, GTM requirements and technical needs
- Minimum 5 years of work experience, minimum 2 years of product management experience with proven results
- A startup mindset with a passion for building products. Have both a strategic vision, yet crafty execution-style. You will need to think big but be able to get into the weeds and quickly produce
- A Just Do It attitude and ability to move with urgency and customer obsession. Excellent prioritization skills still delivering timely results
- Growth mentality and being able to build, measure and learn
- Outstanding oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Work effectively with the sales team and customer success to communicate the product’s value to a diverse set of clients
- Experience in building data products or products with a data component, e.g. recommendation products or search/discovery products
- Experience in the crypto industry and/or understanding of blockchain data
- You have a technical background
Culture & Perks
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
- Parental Leave
- Crypto Education + Purchasing Perk
- 360 Wellness
- Professional Development
- Remote Benefits
- Days of Reflection
- Medical, Dental & Vision
London, England | Copenhagen / Aarhus, Denmark | EU – Remote
Chainalysis is the blockchain data platform. We provide data, software, services, and research to government agencies, exchanges, financial institutions, and insurance and cybersecurity companies in over 70 countries. Our data powers investigation, compliance, and market intelligence software that has been used to solve some of the world’s most high-profile criminal cases and grow consumer access to cryptocurrency safely.
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in.
The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Oops. In progress...