Customer Marketing Manager
build on the program vision, helping to demonstrate each day what exceptional customer marketing and advocacy look like here at Chainalysis
3 months ago
If you’re the type that likes to dismantle the status quo while reshaping global markets, we’d love to chat. The incredible customers of Chainalysis are shaping the future of global finance, and we're honored to collaborate with them and amplify their game-changing accomplishments.
Customer marketing and advocacy is a rapidly growing initiative at Chainalysis, and you have a chance to be an early driver behind its success. We’re on a mission to further accelerate this growth by mobilizing and amplifying the voice of our customer advocates to drive brand equity and global expansion for Chainalysis worldwide.
As a customer marketing manager, you will be a critical driver for initiatives that celebrate and highlight the wins of our best customers to inspire others, through customer references, customer awards, customer communications, and customer-generated content. Reporting to the head of customer marketing, you will build on the program vision, helping to demonstrate each day what exceptional customer marketing and advocacy look like here at Chainalysis.
- Partner closely with our internal operations teams to ensure that all of our customer marketing activities are appropriately tracked, tagged, and attributed to show their impact on the business
- Establish program ROI through metrics, analysis, and reporting
- Launch, scale, and manage a high-quality global customer reference program including program strategy, execution, enablement, performance, and optimization. The reference program has directly impacted the pipeline, and you’ve supported AEs for direct sales and RFP deals
- Amplify the voice of our customer advocates: Continuously and creatively repurpos and atomize our existing collection of customer stories in all the ways, including webinars, social, field events, loop decks, videos, articles, and blog posts, in partnership with demand, content, field, social and creative teams
- Curate and vastly expand our customer logo and quote repository, ensuring that it is up-to-date and accurate, while also driving adoption among the revenue teams for these high-value assets
- Embed customer marketing training as part of the onboarding process for new revenue team members, through collaboration with the enablement team
- Build and launch a best-in-class Customer Awards program at our Links user conference, including creating the categories, judging criteria, promotion, and rollout
- Collaborate regularly with the CSM team on multiple initiatives, including the monthly Customer Success newsletter
- Attend an external customer marketing event, bring key learnings back to the team, and explore how to implement the best ideas for our program
- You are incredibly organized and efficient — you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- You have strong writing, communication, project management, and speaking skills
- You love data, especially translating activities into business impact
- You enjoy flexing your creative muscle and thinking outside the box
- You have strong relationship management skills
- You are self-motivated and enjoy finding creative ways to solve problems
- You continuously operate with a customer-first mindset
- You have a background in creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and/or advocacy
- You are very comfortable with key tools such as Salesforce, Catalyst, and Pendo
- You have a background for working for a high-growth enterprise SaaS company
Culture & Perks
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
- Base salary range for this role is $107,000 to $133,000 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role
- Parental Leave
- Crypto Education + Purchasing Perk
- 360 Wellness
- Professional Development
- Remote Benefits
- Days of Reflection
- Medical, Dental & Vision
Chainalysis is the blockchain data platform. We provide data, software, services, and research to government agencies, exchanges, financial institutions, and insurance and cybersecurity companies in over 70 countries. Our data powers investigation, compliance, and market intelligence software that has been used to solve some of the world’s most high-profile criminal cases and grow consumer access to cryptocurrency safely.
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in.
The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Oops. In progress...