Technical Product Marketing Manager
create compelling product demonstrations, how-to guides, and other content that engage our current and future customers
2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced technical product marketer to join our team. At Chainalysis, technical marketing crafts inspiring and insightful product stories at our biggest marketing events and launches. We produce exciting demo videos and decks, innovate on ways to build with our API, and demonstrate the art of the possible. A creative storyteller who can connect technical details to customer problems and build polished assets that showcase solutions will excel in this position.
Your daily work will focus on creating compelling product demonstrations, how-to guides, and other content that engage our current and future customers. You’ll help shape the program, working closely with product marketers, product managers, sales engineers, revenue enablement and more. We love to collaborate and help each other grow and can’t wait for you to join us!
Key traits: dynamic, authentic, respectful, engaging, articulate, humorous, succinct, respectable, genuine, driven, curious, honest.
- Develop a firm grasp of our market and product portfolio, becoming an expert in product
- Craft solution and use-case demos that inspire customers to the art of the possible
- Storyboard and build amazing product demos for marketing moments and product launches
- Partner with PMM, sales, SEs, product and more to contribute to and execute on strategy
- Distill complexity into clarity and create compelling content for revenue teams including videos, slides, enablement materials, and talk tracks
- Work closely with sales enablement to train and guide revenue teams
- Help identify opportunities to build process and frameworks to help teams coordinate effectively
- Exceptional ability to craft stories, write impactfully, and demo product to showcase value
- Love for getting deep into product, experimenting, building, and providing feedback
- Deep empathy for customer experience and helping our customer-facing teams help customers be successful
- A high standard for visual styling and making presentations and demos look polished
- Prior experience in product marketing at a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Insatiable curiosity about blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency is required but don’t worry- we’re here to help you in the journey! We have certification programs, and a learning development budget to ensure you have the resources needed to get up to speed.
- Experience catering to financial services, government, and/or crypto-native audiences
Culture & Perks
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
- Base salary range for this role is $126,300 to $157,900 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role
- Parental Leave
- Crypto Education + Purchasing Perk
- 360 Wellness
- Professional Development
- Remote Benefits
- Days of Reflection
- Medical, Dental & Vision
New York City, NY | Washington, DC – Remote
Chainalysis is the blockchain data platform. We provide data, software, services, and research to government agencies, exchanges, financial institutions, and insurance and cybersecurity companies in over 70 countries. Our data powers investigation, compliance, and market intelligence software that has been used to solve some of the world’s most high-profile criminal cases and grow consumer access to cryptocurrency safely.
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in.
The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Oops. In progress...