Security Engineer (SG / PH / SH)
development and enforcement of Information Security controls in the organization
a month ago
Oops. In progress...
- Development and enforcement of Information Security controls in the organization
- Corporate security systems administration: AV, WAF, MDM and others
- Identity and Access management related activities
- Workstation Security: Device hardening, Patch management, Software inventory and vulnerability scanning
- Data security processes and controls automation: classification, segregation, encryption, etc.
- Maintenance of corresponding security KPIs and metrics
- Help development and product teams with Risk assessments, and protection mechanisms
- Participation in incident response activities
- Do internal and support external IT audits
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the Information security field in the Fintech and/or IT industry
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, etc.
- Ability and willingness to automate security
- Experience with automation and IaaC tools: Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Scripting skills in python, shell, PowerShell sufficient to automate security controls
- Understanding of cloud security aspects (AWS is preferable)
- Knowledge of common cyber threats and vulnerabilities, protection mechanisms
- Be up-to-date with the latest security development, techniques, and tools
- Proficient in English and fluent in Mandarin for cross-functional communication
Culture & Perks
- Competitive package
- Results-oriented, fast-paced team culture and remote work
- Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
- Meaningful and impactful work
Manila, Philippines – Hybrid
Coins.ph is on a mission to create an open financial system by providing everyone easy access to Web3 and digital assets. A regulated entity, Coins is the most established crypto brand in the Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 16 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and also access a wide range of payment services.
Coins.ph is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.