advise and influence cross-functional projects
2 months ago
Oops. In progress...
The manager is uniquely positioned to advise and influence cross-functional projects. These projects cover a wide-range of topics including product strategy, user acquisition, cryptocurrency performance and project development, and crypto’s position as a technology, industry, and asset class within the context of the global financial markets at large.
We are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager who is passionate about experiment design to join OccamFi’s team. Projects will span many analytics initiatives, ranging from in features to product marketing, pricing and more.
The ideal candidate will show a strong grasp of business models and statistics, great analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to coherently describe complex mathematical concepts to a layman audience.
- Executes multiple small to medium projects or a single complex project from inception to completion in an Agile environment
- Displays technical acumen (ability to understand technical concepts, apply critical thinking to solutions and translate complex technical concepts to broad audiences)
- Identifies opportunities for both modernization and process improvements including facilitating implementation of best practices across the organization
- Requests plans, and manages resources by assigning tasks and monitoring project team performance
- Organizes project work into manageable work packages and/or phases; determine an effective approach to completing the work that includes internal and external resource needs
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Be a key driver in bringing innovative ideas to the table that are backed by robust analysis, models and insights
- Be able to distill complex models and analysis into compelling insights for our stakeholders and executives
- Research competitors and industry related products for new features, user interface or service improvements
- Generate product hypotheses with the team, running tests, analyzing the impact of new features on product metrics
- Present and report key results around product growth across team and company
- Stay up-to-date with tools and methodologies in technology and financial domain
- Сollect and form product requirements, form tasks for software development
- Communicate with the teams and Board members and hold a roadmap of severals products
- Provide technical requirements for product analytics tools
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- Bachelor's degree in finance, econometrics, economics, statistics, mathematics, physics, engineering or similar
- 2+ years experience in crypto markets, DeFi products and in product analysis
- Experience in generating hypotheses, testing them, and preparing insights within set deadlines
- Experience with multiple frameworks (BPMN, UML, etc.), experience in creating mockups
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to formulate data into actionable insights and business decisions
- Strong technical and business communication
- Knowledge of product metrics, users segmentation techniques;
- Successfully launched products
- Working proficiency in English
- Advanced knowledge of Python, R, MATLAB, Stata, Julia, or similar and SQL is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Figma is a plus
Culture & Perks
We are here to work hard and deliver the best products in the space. You will have everything you need to build it with us:
- Flexible working hours
- Solid compensation package including company tokens
- Fully remote work or comfortable office
- Fully covered participation in conferences and traveling expenses
- Occasional team building events
- Vacation days well-above industry average
OccamFi is a suite of DeFi solutions tailored for Cardano. Designed to deliver market leading launchpad capabilities, DEX tools, and liquidity pools. Our mission is to build next generation software solutions and our vision is to be the pioneers in the emerging Cardano DeFi ecosystem.
We believe in building great products that will be used by novices and experts alike and as such we are looking for the very best and brightest individuals in the digital assets space who are given immense room for personal and professional growth.
Occam.Fi is backed by and partners with industry giants such as CVVC, cFund, EMURGO, and IOHK. We incubate promising companies such as Ardana, Nunet, Choise.com, Derived, dHealth, MeowSwap, Wicrypt, Arenum, Starly, Iagon, Ledgity, Studyum, IXSwap, XP.Network, Mobius Finance, Theos and more.