Sr. Technical Project Manager
navigate the interdisciplinary tradeoffs that come with using cryptography and zk-Snarks
2 months ago
We’re seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager who can navigate the interdisciplinary tradeoffs that come with using cryptography and zk-Snarks, a novel technology in the world of blockchains, to build decentralized computing systems that put people back in control of their digital lives.
- Develop your team and create an effective team culture and processes
- Ensure the technical feasibility and timely delivery of products
- Help the Product team assess the commercial feasibility
- Propose and negotiate the project requirements
- Determine and define clear deliverables, and roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing best practices and performing code reviews for the software development team. Follow appropriate coding standards.
- Work closely with the Engineering, Product and Leadership teams to deliver the product roadmap
- Participate in the allocation of budget, staff, and any other resource(s) needed to accomplish or achieve set out goals, and also monitor the performance of every project.
- Engineering / Computer Science advanced degree, ideally PhD
- 10+ years experience in the software industry
- Experience coaching teams within challenging environments
- Experience transitioning research into product
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Experience mentoring and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to relate with people or personnel from different units of the company.
Culture & Perks
We’re working on technologies with the potential to reimagine social structures, and ramifications that could match the influence of the internet’s development. We believe it’s important to incorporate diverse perspectives from conception through realization.
This is a chance to join a small, collaborative team and have a ton of independence while working on fascinating cross-disciplinary problems in crypto engineering.
Mina Foundation is a public benefit corporation serving the Mina Protocol, the world's lightest blockchain. Mina Protocol's native cryptocurrency is the first cryptocurrency with a lightweight, constant-sized blockchain. The Foundation supports participants, strategically allocates resources, ensures network health and security, promotes the adoption of zkApps and champions MINA in the wider world. MINA’s small size blockchain solves three of the most difficult challenges in the blockchain space - privacy, scalability, and decentralization. The Senior Technical Project Manager will be joining the team that’s bringing this vision to reality.
Oops. In progress...