Events Marketing Manager
build the strategy, execution and performance of an event marketing program to achieve business goals across owned, earned and sponsored events
Oops. In progress...
Mina Foundation is looking for a strong Events Marketing Manager to build the strategy, execution and performance of an event marketing program to achieve business goals across owned, earned and sponsored events. This person will be working collaboratively with communications, content, design, and community teams and will also support the business development, developer relations and product teams on key business initiatives.
- Lead, execute and measure impact of Mina Protocol’s event strategy across owned, earned, and sponsored events; digital and in-person
- Manage the development and execution of pre/post-event comms for all owned events in collaboration with cross-functional partners
- Partner internally and externally with key stakeholders, including business development, public relations, product, and the executive suite to identify opportunities to develop and execute events that meet business objectives
- Build repeatable processes to ensure the events program can scale efficiently as the company grows across a variety of event types and sizes
- Identify and determine Mina's involvement in key external events and conferences, including event sponsorship opportunities, to ensure we are investing our time and resources into highly relevant, impactful events for our target market
- Partner with the PR team to identify and confirm speakers for key sponsored and owned events to support the growth of our leadership profiles in the industry
- Create, manage, and iterate on event metrics, budgets, and reports to provide visibility into ROI
- Drive event innovation and proactively present ideas for new event types and sponsorships that are informed by community feedback and event data, and aligned with business objectives
- Develop and launch regular post-event surveys to capture event feedback/ideas. Analyze and share results with the broader team to inform event strategy
- Drive lead tracking and follow-up with developer attendees post-event
- 5+ years of experience in corporate event planning, preferably at a technology company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record planning and executing global events, including the pre-marketing, logistics, ROI, and collecting learnings
- Extremely detail oriented with demonstrated success in handling multiple tasks while meeting deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Creative thinker and problem solver, who is self-motivated, and thrives in ambiguity
- Partner-oriented mindset with the ability to create strong relationships internally and externally
- Experience with planning and hosting both virtual and in-person events
- Excited and able to travel globally (up to 70% per year)
- Experience building and managing agency relationships
- You’re able to understand multiple audiences and business objectives
- You’re highly attentive to detail and are the first to notice typos, grammatical errors, and other non-obvious errors
- You communicate proactively and are ready to own your results
- You give direct, honest, respectful feedback and expect the same from colleagues
- Interested in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
- Advanced knowledge of project management tools and G Suite
- Recent MBA graduate
- Experience managing and negotiating conference sponsorships and/or hosting conferences for customers with external agencies.
- Experience planning or executing sponsored hackathons at a developer-focused organization.
- Previous experience with lead tracking and CRM
Culture & Perks
We’re working on technologies with the potential to reimagine social structures, and ramifications that could match the influence of the internet’s development. We believe it’s important to incorporate diverse perspectives from conception through realization.
This is a chance to join a small, collaborative team and have a ton of independence while working on fascinating cross-disciplinary problems in crypto engineering.
Mina Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran or disability status. Mina Foundation is committed to building a diverse, inclusive company. People of color, LGBTQ individuals, women, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mina is building the privacy and security layer for web3.We are the world’s lightest blockchain, powered by participants. Using zero knowledge technology, Mina is creating the infrastructure for the secure, democratic future we all deserve.
Mina is a layer one protocol designed to deliver on the original promise of blockchain — true decentralization, scale and security. But rather than apply brute computing force, Mina uses advanced cryptography and recursive zk-SNARKs. Build on Mina with zkApps, smart contracts powered by zero knowledge.