Senior Product Manager
build decentralized computing systems that put people back in control of their digital lives
We’re seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager who can navigate the interdisciplinary tradeoffs that come with using cryptography and zk-Snarks, a novel technology in the world of blockchains, to build decentralized computing systems that put people back in control of their digital lives.
Mina Foundation is a public benefit corporation serving the Mina Protocol, the world's lightest blockchain. Mina Protocol's native cryptocurrency is the first cryptocurrency with a lightweight, constant-sized blockchain. The Foundation supports participants, strategically allocates resources, ensures network health and security, promotes the adoption of zkApps and champions MINA in the wider world. MINA’s small size blockchain solves three of the most difficult challenges in the blockchain space - privacy, scalability, and decentralization. The Senior Technical Product Manager will be joining the team that’s bringing this vision to reality.
- Develop product roadmap & strategy for various parts of the protocol & product
- Evaluate and prioritize specific opportunities and areas of improvement for the Mina protocol
- Develop product requirements
- Collaborate with engineering, cryptography & other teams in the ecosystem to design, develop, build, QA, and release new products & developer tools for the Mina protocol
- Collaborate with the ecosystem participants (e.g. node operators and developers) to address their needs, communicate product roadmap, and incorporate their feedback into product roadmap
- 5+ years of previous experience in product management of one or more successful products or services
- Some understanding of blockchain or distributed systems
- Strong technical background (ideally a software engineering or CS background)
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with technical concepts such as API’s, GraphQL, blockchains or distributed systems, etc.
Culture & Perks
Mina Foundation stewards the Mina Protocol - the world's lightest blockchain, powered by participants. Our team is fully remote and globally distributed. Mina Foundation is overseen by a stellar team of directors who are industry-leading experts.
We’re working on technologies with the potential to reimagine social structures, and ramifications that could match the influence of the internet’s development. We believe it’s important to incorporate diverse perspectives from conception through realization.
This is a chance to join a small, collaborative team and have a ton of independence while working on fascinating cross-disciplinary problems in crypto engineering.
We also offer competitive compensation both in salary and equity as well as top-of-the-market benefits.
Oregon, United States - Remote
Mina is building the privacy and security layer for web3.We are the world’s lightest blockchain, powered by participants. Using zero knowledge technology, Mina is creating the infrastructure for the secure, democratic future we all deserve.
Mina is a layer one protocol designed to deliver on the original promise of blockchain — true decentralization, scale and security. But rather than apply brute computing force, Mina uses advanced cryptography and recursive zk-SNARKs. Build on Mina with zkApps, smart contracts powered by zero knowledge.
Oops. In progress...