Tech Services Analyst
provide computer, server, telephony and build infrastructure support for end users and assist staff with daily troubleshooting and maintenance
2 months ago
As a Technical Services Analyst, you will be responsible for providing computer, server, telephony and building infrastructure support for end users and assisting staff with daily troubleshooting and maintenance. This is a unique role where the right candidate will be joining a fast-growing, well-funded start-up at an exciting part of its journey with opportunities to take on growing responsibilities as the company evolves.
- Respond to requests for technical support, advice
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Maintain and support desktop PCs, hardware, software, and operating systems for the Association
- Become the go-to person for all technical infrastructure
- Responsible for assisting all the shipping/receiving functions required for the technology
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing adequate supplies of IT consumables both in office locations and for remote staff
- Identify technical problems and conduct research to resolve these issues
- Flexible schedule, with the ability to work some nights and weekends as required
- 2+ years’ experience from within an IT helpdesk environment
- Well-organized, with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good Experience with Mac, Windows 10/11 and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong IT troubleshooting techniques
- Experience with google workspaces administration desired
- Experience in building computer workstations
- Knowledge in the mobile phone arena (Android, IOS, Windows phone)
- Basic Linux Knowledge desired
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP Networking
- Collaborative and professional working style
- Predictable and reliable availability
Culture & Perks
- We are a small team, and about half the team is technical
- We are mostly remote. Team members live across the world, in the US, Europe, and Asia. We do have offices in some locations (Porto, Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Singapore) for those who prefer in-office work
- Our team communicates with each other and external developers in English. Strong spoken and written English skills are required
- We operate like a startup in the rapidly-growing and changing DeFi ecosystem. In order to be successful, we must adapt to meet the current needs of the market. Good candidates will help our organization adapt; they are flexible problem solvers who are willing and able to jump on whatever the occasion demands
- Our success depends on external developers using our protocol. Good candidates will be able to write code with external developers and answer deep technical questions about Pyth Network
- We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package. Furthermore, where applicable, employees may be eligible for token allocations as part of Pyth Network’s employee incentive program
Pyth connects high-fidelity market data from the world’s largest professional traders and exchanges to any smart contract, anywhere.
Pyth Network is a specialized oracle solution for latency-sensitive financial data that is typically kept behind the “walled gardens” of centralized institutions. Pyth Network is focused on finding a new and inexpensive way to bring this unique data on-chain and aggregating it securely.
Our unique competitive advantage is our network of market data providers. Our network includes over 50 of the biggest exchanges, traders, and market makers in both the crypto and traditional finance worlds. These data providers have agreed to publish their proprietary data on-chain, which allows Pyth Network to build the fastest and most reliable price feeds. It also allows us to access financial data that is not freely-available from other sources, such as real-time US equity prices.
Oops. In progress...