lead a team of solution and application engineers to build blockchain solutions for our customers
2 months ago
The Solution Delivery Services team focuses on providing technical advisory, support and hands on development services to Substrate and Polkadot builders. Our mission is to provide best in class service to external teams building on the Substrate stack.
As an Engineering Manager in the Solution Delivery team, you will be leading a team of solution and application engineers building blockchain solutions for our customers. You will inspire the best developer groups around the world and help them grow as a high-performance team.
- Lead and manage a solution/application engineering team consisting of up to 8 team members
- Manage and build a constructive feedback loop in your team and stakeholders
- Build the onboarding and ramp-up process for your team
- Drive continuous improvement focusing on quality in your own team and cross teams
- Continuously develop relationships between solutions, engineering and key stakeholders across all domains
- Play a key role in helping the Substrate ecosystem build great products
- You have a minimum 8+ years of industry experience, and at least 2 years of engineering management/tech leadership experience
- You have strong people management skills
- You bring experience leading cross functional software engineering teams in a fast paced, delivery focused environment
- You possess a familiarity with blockchain and decentralized applications
- You have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Culture & Perks
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research
- Remote-first, global working environment with flexible hours
- Collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating culture, designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Energising and collaborative team and company retreats all over the world
- Opportunity to learn more about Web3 while on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in this space; we have plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, all-hands, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- Teammates who are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission
- Opportunity to relocate to Germany or Portugal
For those joining us as employees in Germany, Portugal, or the U.K.:
- 28 paid vacation days per year
- Work laptop (macOS or Linux-based) and equipment to enable you to work successfully
- £2,500 yearly learning and development budget for conferences or courses of your choice
Parity is one of the world's most experienced core blockchain infrastructure companies, having built and pioneered some of the most advanced technologies in the blockchain sector. Parity was founded by Dr. Gavin Wood, co-founder and former CTO of Ethereum, the primary engineer behind the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), inventor of the Solidity programming language, and primary author of the Ethereum Yellowpaper.
Based in Berlin, London, and Lisbon with over 340 employees worldwide, Parity has built clients for Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Zcash and has pioneered a completely new, next-generation blockchain protocol with Polkadot and the framework it’s built with, Substrate. Parity builds the open-source technologies needed to power an unstoppable, decentralised web—known as Web3—and helps developers and organisations implement and build upon the Web3 tech stack.
Oops. In progress...