Solutions Support Analyst
reviewing data from a system, analyzing data and finding out issues and resolutions to issues
2 months ago
We are looking for a candidate that uniquely combines tech/software and/or digital asset enthusiasm, deep analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment constantly changing experience.
- Review data from a system, analyze data and find out issues and resolutions to issues
- Perform testing and validations on system data and reports
- Create clear and accurate documentation of processes, issues and results
Core Functional Experiences:
- Background in the fundamentals of Finance (or) Accounting (or) Digital Assets (or) Operations
- Interest and/or Basic level of experience with various kinds of analysis
- Interest and/or Basic Level of experience with Digital Assets (BTC, ETH, NFTs, Defi etc)
Systems Analytical and Documentation Support (Primary Responsibility):
- Interest and/or experience with performing various functions in a system, reviewing data from a system, analyzing data and finding out issues and resolutions to issues
- Interest and/experience with various spreadsheet tools and formulaa
- Interest and/or experience perform testing and validations on system data and reports
- Interest in identifying, verifying and reporting bugs and issues to engineering team
- Interest and/or experience with creating clear and accurate documentation of processes, issues and results
- Interest and/or experience with with cutting edge technology especially in the blockchain/digital assets space
- Some experience with or desire to experience producing financial reporting for enterprises and startups is a plus
- Some experience with or desire to work in a startup environment is a plus
- Some experience with ERPs systems (e.g. Oracle, NetSuite, Quickbooks)
- Interest in cryptocurrency space is a plus
- Interest in building software for enterprises is a plus
Culture & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Full Remote Work Setup
- Unlimited PTO
California, United States - Remote
Bitwave is an enterprise software and services company with the mission of bringing digital assets to enterprises.
We’ve built an enterprise software platform that enables enterprises to meet their digital asset/cryptocurrency specific accounting, tax, treasury, and management obligations. In most situations our platform is a subledger processing millions of digital asset transactions and producing accounting and tax reporting that integrate with our client’s ERP.
Oops. In progress...