contribute to the testing of the work and take full ownership of end-to-end Boba Network's technical documentation
3 weeks ago
Oops. In progress...
Enya Labs, an advanced distributed systems and application development company, and contributor to the Layer2 Boba Network, is seeking an outstanding test engineer who is also adept at communicating systems engineering work to developers in the form of excellent, clear, inviting documentation, release notes, and other content for developers such as videos, podcasts, and blogs that make it easy for engineers to embrace the infrastructure and application platforms Enya creates.
We believe that the ideal person for this is one who is a good enough engineer to also contribute to the testing of the work, which provides a good opportunity to be in the middle of the action as the work that needs explaining gets done.
Much of Enya’s work is in Golang and deployed with advanced performance and optimization components on the Cloud. Most of our work implements or interacts with various Layer 1 and Layer 2 blockchains such as Ethereum and Avalanche. Experience in Ethereum Solidity and a clear understanding of how the EVM works is a plus. Special plus for clear understanding of distributed systems architecture, enough to articulate the “whys” of our decisions to application developers, admins, and other engineers who are deciding whether and how to implement it in their own projects.
- Take full ownership of end-to-end Boba Network's technical documentation
- Write and update technical documentation
- Maintain and update all technical research and documents and edit and improve developer written and business prose
- Create documentation style guides and templates
- Partner and collaborate with Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to ensure roadmap is in sync with our technical documentation while prioritizing internal deadlines
- Must be experienced enough with systems-level development and deployment to really know what the engineering team is doing, why they are doing it, and how it is being delivered
- Ideally is able to deploy, run and manage tests in accordance with test-driven development practices
- Experience in Ethereum Solidity and a clear understanding of how the EVM works is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Work remotely from anywhere you choose
- Team events to learn about trends and events in the DeFi & Crypto industries
For US Employees:
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
Enya Labs is a contributor to the Boba Network, a multichain Layer 2 that reduces the barriers of adoption for users and developers. We are empowering Gaming, DeFi, and NFT projects to scale more cost-effectively while delivering a smoother user experience. Boba's Hybrid Compute technology enables developers across the blockchain ecosystem to build dApps that invoke code executed on web-scale infrastructure, making it possible to leverage sophisticated algorithms that are either too expensive or impossible to execute on-chain.