Senior Smart Contract Engineer
contribute in the development and design of our smart contracts
a month ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for a Senior Smart Contract Engineer to join our team and contribute in the development and design of our smart contracts. The smart contracts will be the interface between Ethereum and our ZK-EVM, as well as serve other protocol-critical purposes.
- Write solidity smart contracts
- Implement a strong testing framework for your smart contracts and those of your teammates
- Research and experiment with patterns that can improve the protocol
- Significant experience writing solidity smart contracts and deploying to production
- Strong understanding of Ethereum and the EVM
- Experience with smart contract gas optimization
- Capable of writing and maintaining clean, mission-critical code
- Understanding of L2 scaling solutions and cryptographic primitives
- Security-minded and always learning
- A deep sense of ownership in your work, capable of seeing a complex project through from start to finish
Culture & Perks:
- The role is remote
- Competitive compensation (cash + equity)
- An opportunity to help scale Ethereum - a technology and ecosystem that is changing the world
Taiko Labs is building the Taiko ZK-EVM: a layer-2 blockchain that scales Ethereum in a manner that emulates Ethereum as closely as possible - both technically and non-technically. Taiko ZK-EVM is an Ethereum-equivalent ZK-Rollup, scaling Ethereum by supporting all EVM opcodes in a layer-2 architecture that is decentralized, permissionless, and secure.
We are strong believers in zero-knowledge proofs. Our team consists of people that have been using ZKPs since 2018 and have built the first ZK-Rollup on Ethereum. We are looking to expand our team with more talented and determined individuals that share our goals.