Software Engineer in Test
work on the OS devops and testing environment, and associated continuous integration
2 weeks ago
Oops. In progress...
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for a new talent to reinforce the Embedded OS team, dedicated to implementing the Operating System running all our Hardware Wallets.
1/ Work on the OS devops and testing environment, and associated continuous integration:
- Maintain and implement evolutions of the OS testing framework in Python
- Maintain and enhance the devops environment and OS continuous integration
- Maintain and implement evolutions of the OS simulator used internally
- Ensure the quality of the overall OS testing coverage
2/ Work on the OS specification, implementation and testing:
- Implement secure and documented source code
- Implement the associated SDK features aimed at embedded applications development
3/ Main interactions:
- Embedded OS other team members for day-to-day interactions
- Embedded Applications team for SDK evolutions,Infrastructure team for solutions and tooling deployment follow-up
- Diploma in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related discipline
- Good communication skills
- Interest in setuping tooling for technical debt management
- Python software development
- At ease with Jenkins or Github Actions configuration and maintenance
- Embedded C software development
- Qemu knowledge
Culture & Perks:
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency.
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days
- High your tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission!