Full Stack Developer
build highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
a month ago
Oops. In progress...
As a MERN Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Engage with inspiring designers and front end engineers, and collaborate with leading back end engineers as we create reliable APIs
- Writing Unit testing for a robust system
- Strong experience in ReactJS
- Strong understanding of Node.js and express.js
- Experience in building and consuming REST API
- Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS
- Stronghold on MongoDB and experience on other NoSQL databases
- Algorithm design for system modules
- Experience with Pattern Libraries / Design Systems (Added Value)
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Web3 Knowledge is a plus
Culture & Perks:
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. The goal of the Polygon total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
- Remote first global workforce
- Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee
- *Company matching 401k with 6% match
- $1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance
- $2,000 Employee Development Program
- Unlimited PTO, with minimum required 10 days off annually for each employee
- Book Allowance Program…$200 per year
- Company issued laptop
Bengaluru, India - Remote
Polygon (Previously Matic Network) is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports building multiple types of applications. Using Polygon, one can create Optimistic Rollup chains, ZK Rollup chains, stand alone chains or any other kind of infra required by the developer.
Polygon effectively transforms Ethereum into a full-fledged multi-chain system (aka Internet of Blockchains). This multi-chain system is akin to other ones such as Polkadot, Cosmos, Avalanche etc with the advantages of Ethereum’s security, vibrant ecosystem and openness.
Polygon is the leading blockchain development platform, offering scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchains for Web3. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to major scaling solutions including L2 (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid, stand-alone and enterprise chains, and data availability.
Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized applications hosted, 1.6B+ total transactions processed, 180M+ unique user addresses, and $7B+ in assets secured. Polygon is carbon neutral with the goal of leading the Web3 ecosystem in becoming carbon negative.