Delivery Manager – Ledger Vault
deliver ambitious product increments that are predictable, aligned with stakeholder expectations and in the defined quality
2 weeks ago
Oops. In progress...
In a context of growth, we’re looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to contribute in the development and the scale of a back-end application to allow big financial institutions to process their transactions in the cryptocurrency world, called the Ledger Vault.
The Ledger Vault is a SaaS solution addressing the need to safeguard very large and diversified amounts of cryptocurrencies while mitigating both IT and physical assault threats. This enterprise-grade solution’s security is based on "HSM" (Hardware Security Module) and hardware authenticators.
It is a turnkey SaaS hardware/software suite enabling handling multiple cryptocurrencies through advanced governance rules such as multi-authorisation, rate-limiting, and time-locking. In addition, we’re currently working on the development of new innovative services for our customers to help to protect, secure, and ensure the sovereignty of their digital assets.
As a Delivery Manager, your main role will be to deliver ambitious product increments that are predictable, aligned with stakeholder expectations and in the defined quality.
- Work on challenging advanced cryptographic topics around the crypto value management led by the hardware, firmware and software aspects
- Create and improve a continuous production chain based on automatic validations and verifications
- Ensure the exchange of information and the planning of product deliveries with the various value production teams
- Coach teams in relentless improvement of value delivery
- Facilitate and drive the transition to the new agile Operating System of the Delivery organisation
- Ensure that the tooling and processes to establish Continuous Integration and Deployment are established and continuously improved
- Ensure that the Scrum values are implemented and that the Scrum roles and events are organised
- HelpSupport the other Scrum Masters in monitoring metrics that give insight into the product and drive positive change
- Background and experience in Software Engineering
- Significant experience in practical program and project management skills in traditional and agile practices (SaaS or Financial institutions preferable)
- Scrum, SAFe, Kanban methodologies skills
- Excellent communication skills - Fluency in English is mandatory (written and spoken)
- Having a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and wishing to work with Blockchain technology
Culture & Perks:
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency.
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days
- High your tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission!