Hardware Security Engineer
create a secure embedded OS from the ground up
type of job
a month ago
- You love working on bare metal and with low level languages (Think C, C++, Rust, makefile etc.)
- You have security Paranoia. love breaking stuff & thrive on offensive security
- Wanted to create a secure embedded OS from the ground up (yes, and we are doing it for Web 3.0)
- Gets stuff done with end to end product development responsibility
- You have experience working with secure elements and have a good understanding of Cryptographic algorithms like RSA, ECC, AES, SHA etc.
Gurgaon, New Delhi, India
At Cypherock, we are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We are a mission-driven team having worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich etc.
detailsSelf custody your assets in a hardware wallet. Without the hassle of seedphrase.
Wow, it’s unique
Oops. In progress...