Product Manager – Trade Capture
direct the product strategy and help craft OKRs for one of our Trade Capture Squads
a month ago
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you will direct the product strategy and help craft OKRs for one of our Trade Capture Squads. This team owns connectivity with trade platforms (e.g. stock exchanges, banking platforms) and client facing tools to bring economic data onto the Paxos platform. This product is composed of a customer facing user interface, data processing models and growth features to improve the client onboarding experience. You will be responsible for defining and driving execution of our roadmap to accelerate our network growth.
If you are interested in being part of a fast-paced, mission driven organization, focused on transforming the financial system, then this role is for you!
- Define the product strategy for, and own the end-to-end lifecycle for key capabilities that enable clients to bring economic data onto the Paxos Settlement platform
- Mobilize a cross-functional team of internal stakeholders (Engineering, Business Development, Operations) to ensure alignment with business and regulatory objectives to achieve our OKRs
- Engage directly with our clients to understand their priorities, motivations and pain-points in order to solve them with technology
- Lean on your leadership and communication skills to drive action across technical, commercial and regulatory stakeholders
- Contribute to the continued growth of our product team culture and processes
- 4+ years experience in a Product Management role, ideally in a platform or B2B software oriented role
- A track record of defining and delivering on high growth client-facing products
- A history of working closely with, and building bridges between cross-functional enablement teams (Business Development, Customer Success, etc.) to build features that achieve business objectives
- Experience working in a product-led team where technology is the main enabler of growth
- Technical-literacy (i.e. you can converse with engineers on API docs)
- Experience with financial markets and/or building products for large financial institutions
- Intellectual curiosity about new products, businesses and technologies
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
Culture & Perks
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for development, a $500 stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
United States - Remote
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
Oops. In progress...