Senior Analytics Manager
help take our analytics offerings, from dashboards to deep dives, to the next level
a month ago
Our Analytics team is looking for a Senior Analytics Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Our Data organization is in the midst of a massive transformation and we are looking for a leader to manage some of our biggest analytics initiatives. We’ve just built a modern analytics infrastructure and are looking for someone to help take our analytics offerings, from dashboards to deep dives, to the next level.
Reporting to the Head of Data & Analytics, you will lead and grow a team of Data Analysts to iterate on and improve upon the business intelligence and analytics we are already providing and proactively work with stakeholders to define new data & analytics needs.
- Partner closely with the Business Development, Customer Success, Product, Marketing & Operations teams to provide actionable insights which inform strategy and key decisions
- Build, manage, and develop a high performing team of analysts
- Develop a holistic business intelligence strategy & roadmap to make data more accessible, actionable and accurate for stakeholders across the organization
- Collaborate with the data platform & engineering organization to ensure data availability and accuracy for the analytics team and subsequently, the rest of the company
- In partnership with functional leaders, define key metrics and KPIs for daily/weekly/monthly measurement of business performance
- Socialize the team's work and maximize the team's ability to deliver high impact business insights and analyses to stakeholders across the organization
- Establish standard reporting and analytical guidelines and practices across the organization for both the Analytics team and cross-functional subject matter experts
- 7+ years of experience in data/analytics
- 3+ years of experience managing Data Analysts, Data Scientists and/or Data Engineer
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience communicating complex analyses & results to senior stakeholders both internally and externally
You might also have:
- Experience designing and implementing dashboards in a business intelligence tool (Tableau, Sisense, Looker)
- Experience managing large-scale cross-functional projects
- Direct experience working with senior stakeholders on outlining data and analytics needs
- Python / R experience
- Experience with A/B testing including designing and implementing experimentation programs
- Experience building and maintaining data pipelines (ETL/ELT)
Culture & Perks
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO.
From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark.
Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
United States - Remote
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners.
Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
Oops. In progress...