Research Analyst – Technology
help tell the story of Avalanche and the Avalanche ecosystem through long form written content
a month ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for an experienced Research Analyst with a passion for Web3 to help tell the story of Avalanche and the Avalanche ecosystem through long form written content. The right candidate will have a deep, well-rounded understanding of the crypto and blockchain space, including up-to-the-minute issues.
This role will require deep analytical research paired with sophisticated writing skills to help support our new long form content program, educating our audiences in a way that is both engaging and informative. You will be joining an exceptionally talented editorial team responsible for being the "voice" of Ava Labs.
- This role will focus on the technology and developments on the platform
- You will be deeply familiar with differentiating protocols, pros / cons, and developing news within the space
- Your research will tell the story of how this emerging technology on Avalanche is helping to build the future
- Collaborate with marketing, social media and data analytics teams on market scope/research projects
- Research and publish compelling, in-depth articles about Avalanche
- Leverage data including charts and blockchain analytics to support content
- Help the long form content team launch and develop a robust content hub
- Be a catalyst for Avalanche's continued growth and adoption
- 3-5 years of experience long form writing about technology
- Basic familiarity with Notion & Medium for collaboration w/ teams
- Prior experience contributing to content calendars
- Writing samples from reputable sources
- Web3 research tools/concepts such as; block explorers & on chain analytics (TVL, Transaction volume… etc.
- Ability to translate data into compelling narratives
- Deep curiosity for the space and the passion/drive to dig the furthest
- Strong familiarity with web3 media outlets
Culture & Perks
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Salary Range: $68K to $85K (**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location).
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k (non-matching)
- Commuter Benefits
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Short-term/long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Happy Hour Fridays
- Team Activities
- Remote-friendly Networking
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote Friendly
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Additional Perks
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds.
The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, the fastest and most scalable smart contract platform. Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem.
Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform!