work on and lead a blockchain game and metaverse product development
a month ago
BreederDAO is looking for a Blockchain / Metaverse Product Manager who will work on and lead a blockchain game and metaverse product development. You shall be responsible for the product life cycle, including strategy, planning, and execution. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for producing and building a user-centered product roadmap, prioritizing and translating the business and community requirements into user stories and desired product features.
You shall understand the strategy and product KPIs as you will drive the development of the product according to user feedback, requests, business needs, data, and Web 3 Technology evolution to ensure that BreederDAO owns and operates a market leading product. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Create and own the Product Roadmap for your designated Product of responsibility
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Represent the team in communication and interfaces with cross-functional teams within the organization to develop and flesh out metaverse products
- Define product vision and strategy, and translate it into detailed requirements and user stories
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Collaborate with design, research, finance, growth, support and risk to gather requirements and dependencies for user stories and product plans
- Prioritize the product feature backlog and development for the product, ensuring that the development team always has a clear understanding of what needs to be built
- Accept or reject completed work from the development team, based on whether it meets the agreed upon definition of done
- Monitor progress against milestones and release schedule, and communicate risks and issues to relevant stakeholders
- Help the development team to understand the business value of the work they are doing
- Conduct demos of new features and functionality for internal and external stakeholders
- Write and maintain documentation for the product
- Provide input into marketing and sales initiatives
- Analyze data and feedback to inform decision making
- Stay up to date on industry trends and competitor products
- +5 years significant experience as Product Manager in complex digital product environments
- Preferably with experience and familiarity in the web3 space
- Interdisciplinary experience across blockchain, game, feature development, KPI-centric, revenue generating, strategic activities
- Experience with finding product-market fit for B2B or even better B2B2C companies
- +5 years significant lead experience and demonstrated success in project managing the release of complex digital products and services that meet and exceed business objectives
- Experience and passion in one or more of Gaming, Blockchain, & Emerging Technologies
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including use of project management/communication and design tools like Miro/Jira/Confluence/Figma
- Bonus: Knowledge of, or experience in, the digital currency, banking or FinTech industries, or worked with blockchain projects
Culture & Perks
- Work From Home
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
BreederDAO is positioned to improve the supply of in-game assets to meet the growing demand of play-to-earn game economies through highly tuned, programmatic asset-generation systems. Whether it is play-and-earn, play-to-earn, play-to-win, play-for-fun, pay-to-earn or pay-to-win, NFT assets are the core requirement of any blockchain-based game. BreederDAO has already established itself as a leading provider in this space.
BreederDAO specializes in both breeding, the process of crossing two in-game assets to produce a third asset that contains traits of the two initial subjects, and crafting, which is focused on the generation of assets by combining skills, materials or other assets into a new asset. Breeding and crafting are in-game mechanisms used by blockchain games that enable participants to produce new assets or NFTs in their game.
It is the BreederDAO vision to be the go-to asset manufacturer by providing a solution to the supply-side constraint in the play-to-earn economy. BreederDAO aims to outfit 5,000 guilds and over 10 million players with in-game assets optimized to maximize value within the next few years.
Oops. In progress...