animates realistic, story-driven character actions that are exciting, emotional, and compelling
a month ago
We are looking for a disciplined and artistic 3D Animator with a firm grasp on animation techniques, fundamentals, and software. To be a successful animator, you should be adaptable, creative, and receptive to direction. You should have strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Animates realistic, story-driven character actions that are exciting, emotional, and compelling
- Develop, maintain and create animation for real time game assets
- Animates creatures, props, vehicles, and cameras, as well as actions based on storyboards, concept illustrations, script pages or descriptions
- Suggest and implement best practices and optimizations throughout animation projects
- Creates scene layouts using a library of assets, regardless if new or existing
- Composes and animates cameras in a cinematic style
- Works closely with 3D artists to ensure the requirements are met
- Works under guidance of the senior 3D artists to grow and develop the business, as well as implement working methodologies, manage large projects, and coordinate the visual effects output and quality control
- Works with the design team to ensure timely completion of character assets at the desired quality bar
- Serves as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques, and reviews
- Ensure projects are completed promptly and are of high quality within set timelines
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- At least 2-3 years of 3D animation experience
- Exceptional skill in animating the human bipedal figure, as well as other organic, industrial, or mechanical forms
- Advanced knowledge in Maya and Substance Painter or equivalent 3D program
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially with Premiere Pro and After Effects
- An understanding of aspect dynamics, animation rigging/set-up, and 3D character animation
- Knowledge of the software and hardware used in the post-production process
- Basic understanding of traditional animation principles and how they can be used to enhance gameplay is a HUGE plus
- Understanding of the Visual Effects and associated pipelines
- Attention to detail, especially with animation cycles
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of 3D animation and wire framing projects
- Became a member of a team who was able to ship an AA or AAA PC or console title as character or props animator is an advantage
- Experience in FX and particle animation is a plus
- Outstanding 2D animation skills is an advantage
- Cinematic or television animation experience is an advantage
- Skill in one of more related disciplines – illustration, modelling, rigging or technical art are a plus
Culture & Perks
- Work From Home
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
BreederDAO is positioned to improve the supply of in-game assets to meet the growing demand of play-to-earn game economies through highly tuned, programmatic asset-generation systems. Whether it is play-and-earn, play-to-earn, play-to-win, play-for-fun, pay-to-earn or pay-to-win, NFT assets are the core requirement of any blockchain-based game. BreederDAO has already established itself as a leading provider in this space.
BreederDAO specializes in both breeding, the process of crossing two in-game assets to produce a third asset that contains traits of the two initial subjects, and crafting, which is focused on the generation of assets by combining skills, materials or other assets into a new asset. Breeding and crafting are in-game mechanisms used by blockchain games that enable participants to produce new assets or NFTs in their game.
It is the BreederDAO vision to be the go-to asset manufacturer by providing a solution to the supply-side constraint in the play-to-earn economy. BreederDAO aims to outfit 5,000 guilds and over 10 million players with in-game assets optimized to maximize value within the next few years.
Oops. In progress...