Developer Relations and Ecosystem Manager, Americas
implement Circle’s developer advocacy strategies and engage developers in pushing the boundaries of building with Circle’s applications
a month ago
Oops. In progress...
Circle is looking for an exceptional individual who serves the needs of developers, entrepreneurs, creators, and builders in the Developer and Ecosystem Marketing team. We are seeking a Developer Relations Lead for the Americas region to implement Circle’s developer advocacy strategies and engage and inspire developers in pushing the boundaries of building with Circle’s applications.
This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
- Implementing long and short-term strategic developer growth and engagement strategies in the Americas region that directly contributes to Circle’s GTM objectives
- Onboarding specifically crypto-curious Web2 developers into our developer ecosystem
- Executing industry events, meetups, and hackathons that center around educational initiatives
- Creating content and speaking at developer events and meetups to build Circle’s reputation as the most ‘trusted and transparent’ partner in crypto and blockchain
- Creating code samples to help developers test Circle features into their applications
- Collaborating with ecosystem partners in the Americas region to amplify the transparency and trust of Circle to developers
- 7+ years experience as a software engineer or solutions engineer
- 3+ years as a DevRel advocate or community contributor, ideally in the API ecosystem
- Expert in one of the domains of API design, payments processing, or blockchains
- Deep understanding/experience with API design and REST principles
- Cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc)
- Container orchestration systems like Kubernetes or EKS, ECS
- SQL databases and designing schemas, deployment of production-quality, scalable software
- Deep focus on coding standards and code quality to help address and triage bugs and issues
- Obsessed with delivering the best developer user experience
- Ownership mentality, you are the sole owner of your vision and initiatives and will do what is required to ensure success
- Highly organized, with an ability to juggle multiple projects at any given time without sacrificing quality/nuance
- High level of empathy and interpersonal skills that spans multi-generations
- Fluency with at least one programming language
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite
Culture & Perks
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range for this role added below is specific to the location of this job posting. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $150,000 - $200,000
Annual Bonus Target: 15%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits:
- Work remotely
Do your best work from home. With a company laptop, stipend for business equipment, and access to WeWork locations, Circle remote jobs empower our employees to do their best work.
- Paid time off
We offer flexible paid time off — so you can thrive at work, and at rest.
- Health coverage
No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of health benefits to help keep you and your loved ones safe.
- Invested in your future
All U.S. employees enjoy 401(k) benefits with company matching, and can become owners in Circle through our equity program.
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation.
Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance.
We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.