Field Marketing Manager
shape the global field marketing strategy, which includes strategizing and managing owned, sponsored, online and offline events
a month ago
As Nansen’s Field Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Marketing. You will play a key role in shaping the global field marketing strategy, which includes strategizing and managing owned, sponsored, online and offline events. You will coordinate closely with key stakeholders, internally and externally, to ensure all events are run smoothly.
- You will drive demand for Nansen’s products and services to enterprise users through targeted global field events strategies – this includes organizing exclusive in-person Nansen events, AMAs, webinars, etc.
- You will own the entire end-to-end event management process from planning, developing, negotiations with internal and external vendors to reporting on results
- You will be the primary point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders, and ensure all events are run smoothly
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Revenue Operations, Product Marketing, Social Media and Customer Success teams
- Work with stakeholders and our PR team to evaluate and propose events that will drive demand and awareness for Nansen’s products and services
- Measure and analyse on the performance of field marketing related activities and report results regularly to relevant stakeholders
- Stay up to date on crypto, DeFi, NFT and social media trends
- 5+ years of events marketing or B2B field marketing related experience
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise marketing, relationship building and management
- Proven track record in launching successful B2B events and building account-based marketing strategies
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot or other CRM tools
- Strong project and campaign management skills
- Strong understanding of B2B pipeline
- Strong attention to detail, and follow through actively on ongoing projects and tasks
- Proactively propose solutions and ideas that could bring value to Nansen
- Having a strong sense of ownership and accountability, setting a high bar of excellence for yourself and others
- Excellent oral and presentation skills in English
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency in another major language (e.g. Mandarin or Spanish)
- Knowledge in social media design formats
Culture & Perks
Our core values for Nansen are:
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote work
- Nansen Hubs
- Health and wellness
- Laptop policy
Singapore - Remote
Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
After years of working with blockchain data, we found that many of our clients wanted the same thing: to know more about the wallets that are transacting on-chain.
So we started building Nansen in 2019 to address this need, and have quickly become a leading provider of data and analytics for Ethereum.
Oops. In progress...