HR Onboarding Specialist
Create a seamless onboarding experience for all Futureverse hires to set them up for success
a month ago
Futureverse is a technological and cultural foundation for the open metaverse where creators, companies and communities conjure their future.
Altered State Machine are joining forces with Sylo, Non Fungible Labs, Centrality, CentraPass, Centrapay, Altered Phoenix, Immersve, Shadows Interactive, ATEM Car Club and digital streetwear community Drug Receipts to enable every human to create the worlds they imagine.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will create a seamless onboarding experience for all Futureverse hires to set them up for success and will deliver the ultimate new hire onboarding experience.
If you enjoy being around creative people who are pushing the limits of design and technology, we want to hear from you!
- Be the main point of contact for all new hires before and after they start their journey at Futureverse
- Be responsible for collecting all relevant paperwork and making sure all is completed prior to start date
- Be responsible for the purchase of all IT equipment for new hires e.g. Laptops, keyboards etc. and update the asset register
- Responsible for making sure our HRIS system (HiBob) is accurate and up-to-date e.g. start and end dates are captured, ESOP/Token details added if applicable, salary/hourly rate information included etc.
- Prepare and coordinate new hire welcome packs
- Be a key point of contact for all new hires over their first 90 days - including regular check ins to ensure the new employee has the resources and information they need to succeed
- Be available to support new hires with trouble shooting and any problem solving queries e.g. setting up new email signatures, how to book meeting rooms etc.
- Be responsible for new hires first week inductions – make sure they are aware of our core values, mission and culture and that they have everything they need and know where to find relevant information
- Run in-person inductions as required, including Health and Safety and security/building access
- Own and run the off-boarding process for leavers
- Experience in a fast-moving administration or coordination environment
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills, asks questions, is transparent, and keeps people updated
- You’ll be a natural people person and genuinely want to help our people
- Great at problem solving and always looking at better ways of doing things
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrates a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Able to deliver the ultimate new employee experience aligned to organisational culture
Culture & perks
We're a great place to work at:
- Experienced and wickedly talented team and growing
- Venture funded by a consortium of leading crypto investors… and more every day
- Plenty of opportunity
- Real work-life balance
- Great variety (no two days are the same)
- Exciting international projects
- Engaging with global AAA gaming companies, game platforms and investors
- The right salary
- Flexibility with WFH options
- The chance to be part of the next generation of the internet… the decentralised Metaverse
Auckland, New Zealand - Remote
ASM is an AI Metaverse company headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand, with over 100 staff around the globe.
Altered State Machine’s (ASM) decentralized protocol allows anyone to own, train and trade unique Artificial Intelligence via digital ASM Brains. ASM Brains can be used within avatars, games, worlds and other Metaverse applications ... powered by AI, owned by you and traded as an NFT.
Our vision is to create a world where the value of AI flows directly back to its contributors, and where everyone can understand and trust AI. We are committed to open source and decentralized technologies, and an accessible, diverse and inclusive Metaverse.
Oops. In progress...