Sr. API Engineer
Build new features and products for GraphQL and RPC APIs
3 weeks ago
We are looking for a Fullstack engineer to work primarily on APIs who can deliver value and impact to the team in a fast and nimble way. You will have the opportunity to work with a great deal of different technologies including Typescript, NodeJS, GraphQL, RPC, REST, Go, React and more.
- Build new features and products for GraphQL and RPC APIs
- Optimize and build back-end services for performance and scale
- Work on SDKs that wrap APIs
- Participate in code designs, planning meetings, and code reviews
- Write high quality software using
- Analyze/debug performance issues
- Create robust software that can be depended on by other teams
- Design & implement common patterns, services, components and frameworks
- Leverage best-practices in continuous integration and delivery to improve quality and velocity
- Technical Expertise in Typescript, NodeJS, SQL
- Experience building APIs & micro-services
- Experience building high quality documentation
- Ability to rapidly add value to company
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast pace environment
- Experience in Go
- Experience in containerizing applications, CI/CD pipelines, k8s
- Experience in building public APIs
Culture & Perks:
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world's best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 120 people maintaining high performance global data infrastructure for amazing customers serving billions of requests daily.
We are a global remote first company HQ'd in Miami, Florida.
Oops. In progress...