QA Manual Web
Ensure that the development team will provide the most stable and functional builds and/or releases for the various products of The Sandbox platform
3 weeks ago
The QA Tester will have the responsibility to ensure that the development team will provide the most stable and functional builds and/or releases for the various products of The Sandbox platform, following the highest quality standards within the industry – as well as constantly improving the overall quality of the project and the processes.
- Test cases development: identify and resolve problems
- Complete daily smoke tests in a timely manner
- Quickly run through the whole game to check the stability of a build
- Enter clear and concise tickets into the bug tracking database (JIRA or similar)
- Identify defects, follow test plans, reproduce and check fixes from programmers and designers
- Assist the Marketing department by taking screenshots and video capturing
- Work closely with other QA members
- 3+ Experience in the QA position
- Passion for video games
- Comfortable using PC Windows. IOS use will also be valued
- Fluent English; specially written communication skills
- Ability to give optimization feedback about the current games
- Reliable with the ability to work in a team environment
- Pro-activity will be appreciated
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs.
Oops. In progress...