Senior Geth Engineer (Go)
Write code for the Taiko L2 client in Go
a week ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for a Senior Blockchain Engineer to join the client team developing the nodes that will run our ZK-EVM. The Taiko L2 client is based on a fork of Geth and relies heavily on learnings from Ethereum clients. The ideal candidate has expert experience with Go, is familiar with blockchain infrastructure, and can write high-quality, high-performance, clean code.
- Write code for the Taiko L2 client in Go
- Maintain Ethereum equivalence by keeping abreast of Geth development
- Security testing and optimization of the L2 client
- Working collaboratively with the ZK-EVM team
- 4+ years of development experience in Go or similar language. Go strongly preferred
- Experience with Ethereum and Geth
- Experience with performance optimization and high-load projects
- Understanding of zero-knowledge proofs and other cryptographic concepts is preferred
- Security-minded and always learning
- A deep sense of ownership in your work, capable of seeing a complex project through from start to finish
Culture & Perks:
- The role is remote
- Competitive compensation (cash + equity)
- An opportunity to help scale Ethereum - a technology and ecosystem that is changing the world
Taiko Labs is building the Taiko ZK-EVM: a layer-2 blockchain that scales Ethereum in a manner that emulates Ethereum as closely as possible - both technically and non-technically. Taiko ZK-EVM is an Ethereum-equivalent ZK-Rollup, scaling Ethereum by supporting all EVM opcodes in a layer-2 architecture that is decentralized, permissionless, and secure.
We are strong believers in zero-knowledge proofs. Our team consists of people that have been using ZKPs since 2018 and have built the first ZK-Rollup on Ethereum. We are looking to expand our team with more talented and determined individuals that share our goals.