HR business partner
Management of human resources of the Company
a week ago
Do you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global FinTech, then we might just have the job for you.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to support our fast global growth.
You will be an HR generalist supporting senior executives and team leaders for the management of human resources of the Company.
- Develop and implement the HR strategy and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the full recruitment process of specific roles: prepare and post job descriptions, source candidates, manage relationship with recruiters and headhunters, select, organize and conduct interviews, take references
- Promote innovation in recruitment and employer branding, participate in student forums
- Co-construct the human resources function
- Build a positive and trusted relationship with stakeholders. Facilitate an ongoing dialogue
- Manage employees’ onboarding and life cycle
- Manage the performance & development review process
- Manage payroll, benefit & incentive programs. Ensure competitiveness w.r.t to peers
- Manage and optimize the HR insurance portfolio
- Manage the talent development program
- Advise employees and managers on HR matters
- Support the management for the organization of corporate events
- Nurture a positive and growth mindset culture
- Manage HR files and documents; ensure proper audit trail
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Suggest and implement creative solutions in people management area
- Participate to ad-hoc projects and initiatives
- University degree or equivalent combined with an HR certificate (e.g. Brevet Fédéral en Ressources Humaines)
- 4 to 8 years of experience as an HR business partner, ideally in startups/scale ups
- Proven "generalist" experience in all main areas of human resource management (not only payroll)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage difficult and/or sensitive situations, sense of confidentiality
- Great team player, self-driven, proactive, curious
- Independent working style, very dynamic, result-oriented, diligent, hands-on
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Proven knowledge of Swiss labor law, Swiss pension and insurance system and HR best practices, good knowledge of international labor law and system
- Regular travels between offices
- Fluent in English; good knowledge of French. German a plus
Culture & Perks:
As the company evolves in a dynamic and innovative environment, its DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for candidates with an open and deliver mindset. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- An opportunity to work at the intersection of digital assets and finance
- A skilled and experienced team, including world-renowned experts
- A fast-paced learning environment, entrepreneurial spirit and team spirit
- A great moment to join as the company grows and expands
- State-of-the-art technology and IT infrastructure
- Hybrid remote work and flexible working hours
- Fun team events
Lausanne / Geneva, Switzerland
Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastructure provider for banks, corporates and private companies. Using blockchain technology, its platform covers cryptocurrencies, tokenized securities, tokenized assets (such as NFTs), digital currencies, and stable coins.
We are a technology company first: more than 70% of our employees are PhDs, engineers and cybersecurity experts. They are among the few teams in the world that master the full technology stack across software development, secure DevOps, cryptography and blockchain technology.
We combine with this technology DNA financial services and regulatory expertise: our co-founders are experienced financial services and regulatory executives.
Taurus platform provides institutional-grade, highest security and compliance standards in order to guarantee sustainable and resilient operations. We are committed to equip our clients with unrivalled capabilities to unlock the potential of digital assets.
Oops. In progress...