support our founding team and get involved across all areas of the business
a month ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for a proactive and resourceful executive assistant to support our founding team and get involved across all areas of the business.
You are a self-starter who is able to find creative solutions and discover better ways of doing things, you are able to build relationships across a diverse and globally distributed team, you enjoy working flexibly, and you are excited to make a meaningful contribution to our growth.
- Diary management, travel arrangement, and general admin support for the founders
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Support key company meetings, produce agendas and take minutes
- Manage ad hoc tasks as required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working as an EA, ideally at a startup
- Communicate fluently in both Chinese and English, and have global experience
- Excellent communication skills, solution-orientated and a growth mindset
- Remote work experience is preferred
Culture & Perks
Scroll is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need, please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Work from anywhere with flexible hours
- Generous paid time off
- Home office set up
- Annual growth budget
- Coworking membership allowance
- Private healthcare in selected countries
- Competitive salary package
China - Remote
Scroll is an EVM-equivalent zkRollup to scale Ethereum. Technically speaking, Scroll is built upon two major pieces. The core piece is the zkEVM, which is used to prove the correctness of EVM execution in Layer 2. We have been building it in the open with the Privacy and Scaling Explorations group at the Ethereum Foundation for over a year. But to turn the zkEVM into a full zkRollup on the Ethereum, we also need to build a complete L2 architecture around it.