Channel Partnership Lead
building some of QuickNode’s most valued partnerships across staking, custody, security, oracles, payments, and more
2 weeks ago
Oops. In progress...
As an Enterprise Partnership Lead on the Ecosystem team, you will be responsible for building some of QuickNode’s most valued partnerships across staking, custody, security, oracles, payments, and more. Our Enterprise Partner Network creates strategic alliances with complementary partners to drive shared growth. We offer partners revenue share, special discounts, access to our top customers, and co-marketing opportunities. These channel partnerships will be an important lever for growth, driving adoption on the QuickNode platform.
We’re looking for a self-starter, strong communicator, with a deep sense of ownership to help build the program from the early stages to scale. The optimal candidate will have a results oriented approach, history of structuring and negotiating deals and analytical skill set. This role will be responsible for evaluating the partnership types, customer segments, and tools needed for “better together” GTM motions that result in new enterprise opportunities.
- Build strategic partnerships with best in category companies
- Generate new enterprise pipeline from activities with partners
- Enable partners' teams to position and sell the value of QuickNode product offerings to their customer bases
- Collaborate with account teams to ensure leads are qualified and properly handed off
- Collaborate with partner marketing to drive awareness of partnerships
- Generate new ideas for driving shared growth with partners
- Drive revenue growth to achieve company targets
- Create reporting to communicate results internally
- Keep up with industry trends and players in the blockchain space
- 5+ years of sales, business development, partner development, or alliances management experience
- Experience with enterprise sales and complex agreements
- Experience growing programs/initiatives from the ground up
- Experience working with C-suite customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work backwards for the partner and their customers to create the optimal experience
- A strategic mindset - building and executing comprehensive success plans for partners
- High integrity, humble, and a team-first mentality. Impact over ego-driven
- You work well under pressure, are a results-oriented individual, and you are a team player
- Experience working with a technical product and aptitude to learn complex technical concepts
- Business acumen with an implicit understanding of how to prioritize tasks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Blockchain preferred but not required
Culture & Perks:
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world's best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 120 people maintaining high performance global data infrastructure for amazing customers serving billions of requests daily.
We are a global remote first company HQ'd in Miami, Florida.