understand customer requirements in depth, articulate technical aspects of how our platform works, and act as a trusted technical advisor
2 weeks ago
Oops. In progress...
As a Solution Engineer on the Revenue Team, you will be a pivotal resource during new business and current customer discovery calls to understand customer requirements in depth, articulate technical aspects of how our platform works, and to act as a trusted technical advisor.
You will be responsible for capturing detailed requirements, feature requests & product feedback, and building creative to match our customer’s needs. As part of the Sales organization, you will work very closely with the Enterprise and Self-Service Sales teams, Customer Success, Support, Product, and Engineering to facilitate our customer’s success.
We are looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a strong acumen for enterprise communication and a deep understanding of blockchain technology and RPC services. Candidates will be expected to digest and simplify complex blockchain solutions into clear business objectives and requirements.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to identify client needs and propose blockchain solutions that address customer requirements, and translate them into clear business requirements
- Work closely cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, and Support, to provide feedback on client requirements and suggest new features or enhancements to existing blockchain solutions
- Develop and deliver technical proposals and presentations for clients, highlighting the features and benefits of our blockchain solutions
- Provide assistance with BRD, SOW, and RFP activities, ensuring that proposals are technically sound, accurate, and meet client requirements
- Develop pricing strategies for our blockchain solutions that are competitive, profitable, and aligned with client needs and budgets
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the products and services we offer to effectively communicate their value to customers
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new blockchain technologies and provide insights and recommendations to the sales and development teams
- Identify areas for improvement in sales processes, systems, and tools and recommend solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Sales team members and other stakeholders to understand their needs and priorities
- 5+ years of directly related experience in a Business Services or Solutions Engineering role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex information to stakeholders at all levels
- Strong technical background in blockchain technologies, including distributed ledger technology, consensus algorithms, and smart contracts
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals
- Strong understanding of Sales processes, systems, and tools
- Familiar with BRD (Business Requirement Document), SOW (Statement of Work), and RFP (Request for Proposal) activities
- Experience in a customer-facing technical role, such as sales engineering or technical account management
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients
Culture & Perks:
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world's best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 120 people maintaining high performance global data infrastructure for amazing customers serving billions of requests daily.
We are a global remote first company HQ'd in Miami, Florida.