Web3 Technical Writer
creating high-quality instructional guides and tutorials on Web3 fundamentals and various blockchain technologies
3 weeks ago
Oops. In progress...
As a Technical Writer at QuickNode, you will be responsible for creating high-quality instructional guides and tutorials on Web3 fundamentals and various blockchain technologies, which will be featured on QuickNode's Guides page (https://www.quicknode.com/guides/) and other areas of the website. You will work closely with other writers on the team to review and improve their writing, and to establish internal writing guidelines to ensure consistency and quality across all content.
In this role, you will be expected to maintain and update existing instructional guides to ensure that they remain relevant and accurate. You will also collaborate with developers and other team members to gather information and create new content that meets the needs of QuickNode's developer community. This will include creating guides that help onboard Web2 developers onto Web3, as well as guides that help Web3 developers master their knowledge and skills.
We are looking for a self-starter with excellent collaboration skills, a strong sense of ownership, and a team-oriented mentality. You should be able to work independently as well as part of a team, and be committed to producing the best-in-class instructional guides that help developers navigate the complex world of blockchain technology.
- Write instructional guides on Web3 fundamentals and various blockchain technologies
- Provide constructive feedback on the writing of other team members to ensure coherence, accuracy, and high standards across all content
- Collaborate with developers and other team members to gather information and create new content that meets the needs of QuickNode's developer community
- Maintain and update existing instructional guides to ensure that they remain relevant and accurate
- Develop and implement internal style guides and writing standards to ensure consistency and high quality across all content
- Excellent writing skills with a strong focus on clarity, accuracy, and simplicity
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing and/or creating instructional content
- Strong knowledge of Web3 fundamentals and familiarity with blockchain technologies
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree or similar experience in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science, or related field preferred
Culture & Perks:
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world's best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 120 people maintaining high performance global data infrastructure for amazing customers serving billions of requests daily.
We are a global remote first company HQ'd in Miami, Florida.